[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

I dont understand how can you only be 15k?

I was 22K with 5L pledge and LL gem in there too dragging DPS down so really a 4L.

Can you post gear/tree?
Git R Dun!
"
Asag wrote:
Omg this build looks amazing. I never see befoe ice Nova build. I have only one question, do you think this build can handle uber atziri?

Damn, just read that you tried and failed :(

Only like 2 self caster uber doers have ever been posted. It hard because we have to channel to DPS. Unlike say SRS who runs around avoiding attacks and still does DPS.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
Omg this build looks amazing. I never see befoe ice Nova build. I have only one question, do you think this build can handle uber atziri?

Damn, just read that you tried and failed :(

Only like 2 self caster uber doers have ever been posted. It hard because we have to channel to DPS. Unlike say SRS who runs around avoiding attacks and still does DPS.

Hmm, so if I may ask what build focused on killing uber atziri you would suggest? I just want kill her atleast once.
Pick any SRS build and use pledge (it's only 15% less DPS than +3 staff) so when you're bored out of your mind you still have an asset you can play all the caster builds with later.

Of builds tried I like this one
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989279/page/1

But almost all can trivialize uber. Because a) they have over 1M dps b) dps on the move.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 2, 2015, 5:08:36 PM
I'm playing hardcore bloodlines.............

I'm not using crit, so what changes in terms of skills?

Do we use lightning warp/curse on hit/warlords mark/assassins mark with a dual curse item or what? Or do we use just one curse?

Also, please mention any other changes for hardcore mode. Thanks.
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
I have HC section on first page (at very bottom) that explains everything you asked.
Git R Dun!
5L Pledge Links?

Ice Nova + Conc + LL + Cold Pen + Faster Casting?
Why do you not use Voidbringer, Conjurer gloves?
So many reason. mana cost way too high for only 5% more DPS not to mention hard to RRRR no life no resits. To run void bringer have to make more regen on tree which means less something else usually even more life and DPS you give up. VB is maybe good for a 6L person. Pledge is 7L and expensive to spam.

I still think Void bringer is not commonly run. It's just too expensive for too little gain. I'd rather run a pair of Maligaro's Virtuosity than VB. More DPS and DEX no mana penalty.

@mojo - thats what i did before 6L.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 3, 2015, 10:13:32 AM
Ok thanks :)

arc is getting really boring so gonna make the switch soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info