[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

Is this viable on HC when you're poor?
there is much better HC caster if poor. This one like pretty expensive gear to get dps and ehp you need to safely face tank.

Like I'd play a ranged build like tendrils, arc or something to minimize risk. Not one that deliberately jump in mobs face and certainly no crit builds.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 27, 2014, 2:43:52 PM
whcih gem would you drop if you only had a 5L POH ?
Probably life leech or added cold. Just depends. You have free life leech in cursing but double is way nicer.
Git R Dun!
Hardcore
Since everyone is asking about hc i will address that. Crit builds are not viable in HC IMO. like with this crit build all it takes for you to die is be on a reflect map forget to pop lightning flask, warp in, crit whole pack and you'll instant gib yourself. much too dangerous IMO for HC.

So here is HC setup

witch is not best for this build shadow is because more cast speed out of box - HC tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXlxXn8Gtzs4w2VUth4iaVFr8C_t-EQsNd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUYIe2ws6WFXGg9sEB0yzl5VSUz1fdFVfKuvkHwI2xdgkpwidrhps5CLVpu08mjuCm-w4Jy-QVRo4wBpxhfMRsUI5ijCXRtc8Be98n9_AZjbpJKoWb-NquJPr7prgRZ1TUtWBhW0k2Cj6gscMfRB_xp756EGHtz7-Cti9NZK18qluKjgUsEwtF1SOPFZKnqEigZ8B0eSNglPUrJgRDwSzogCP-uwYN4Hk6-NWUrLBxYhC

HC gear is almost same except you dont use crit jewerly but cast speed/regen jewerly and use cloak for over 7000 "life" you dont run any purities just two heralds for dps and clarity for mana regen and MoM recharge. while having about 1800 free mana "life" for MoM.

gear looks something like this
double auto curse chest with ele weakness and warlords

couple of those jewelry need regen but notice no crit and cast speed instead.

Belly of The Beast Chest is another option. (one id prolly use cos I don't like being OOM when being hit like cloak does sometimes)

Huge life with Belly and "perpetual" flasks recharge every fight.

But belly hard to 3b so keep that in mind.

With added cold gem this build is basically a perma freezer. 45% chance to freeze every hit and you hit 4x per second.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 28, 2014, 7:00:18 AM
Thank you!
Edit: Nvm i made a dumb post before checking the final skilltree
Last edited by Mythic343 on Dec 29, 2014, 9:48:55 AM
hey there! i wonder how do you deal with "curse imun" maps? =)
ign: Zlashtadar / Xtadar / Ztardar / Ztarder
This builds doesnt depend on curses. Just adds more to fight. Like 12K dps and double life leech.

Curse immune no issue. no maps are issue. OK maybe blood magic if you dont have enough resits to cover.

But it can still do blood magic curse immune. just turn off all auras and you're good.

There is reason I am socketing LL gem all the time. So I dont have to worry about Map mod period.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 29, 2014, 7:52:41 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
This builds doesnt depend on curses. Just adds more to fight. Like 12K dps and double life leech.

Curse immune no issue. no maps are issue. OK maybe blood magic if you dont have enough resits to cover.

But it can still do blood magic curse immune. just turn off all auras and you're good.

There is reason I am socketing LL gem all the time. So I dont have to worry about Map mod period.

okay, thnks for answering =)
ign: Zlashtadar / Xtadar / Ztardar / Ztarder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info