[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

I added some 1.3 vids. No regen maps and stuff.

I tried UBER last night and made it half way through atziri before portal run out. Think I can with some more practices. You basically cant be hit by anything she's got or instant gib. I think someone with better ping can do it by lightning warp properly and on time. I get 200 pings so...
Git R Dun!
@Ulquiomaru yeah Im back to my old tree for more cast sp life and mana.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gSzBUIHHgelDH0OSBB_EQ8RlhNxFLAWQBZvFr8aOB0UJKok2CaVJy8o-io4LJw1kjpYPAU9X0GHQZZCw0WdSVFJskwtTLNQMFJTU1JVS1XGWK5d8l6lXyph4mNDZJ1mnnBScNV0VX_GghCCHoKbgseFbYV9idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVlS6XlZo7muCboZ_fogCio6cIqW6smK6ztfK2-rc-uJPAGsBmwfPGntD11YHVpti92t3bC9te34Tfit-w42rr7uv17DjtPO988NXyHfLh96b31_no-tL-Cg==
Git R Dun!
Hey

im currently using an Arc build with almost the same tree just need to change lightning damage to cold and add the AOE nodes but would the be viable with a wand+shield and still have alot of damage? PoH is far to expensive for me at the moment.

Tree : http://poeurl.com/y9Ku4J6
yeah its viable but no double curse since you need a 5l for that and chest will be used for main dps.

Also mana will be low so you maybe have to take more mana nodes. PoH gives like 1200 mana

Get two Divinarius and GG. Will have less deeps but even bigger range and more CC

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 26, 2014, 5:11:41 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
yeah its viable but no double curse since you need a 5l for that and chest will be used for main dps.

Also mana will be low so you maybe have to take more mana nodes. PoH gives like 1200 mana

Get two Divinarius and GG. Will have less deeps but even bigger range and more CC

Well currently i have 2k Mana on my arc build at 79 and 19x Mana Regen with level 18 clarity and still need to do alot of gear upgrades

for the dual cursing that doesn't really bother me just assassins mark will do me fine
Last edited by MojoREKT on Dec 26, 2014, 5:53:15 PM
I have like 3300 because I need over 300 mana regen to spam nova in pledge....

You'll need warlords eventually so when you warp into mobs face on reflect map you don't die instant. Lightning warp will kill you even with flask up on a big crit otherwise. Warlords also allows one to run no regen maps and half regen maps.
Git R Dun!
Hey there,

I'm trying to follow this build in the Bloodline league, following the HC build you posted, being the following:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswceDH0OSBBYEH8RlhZvFr8W8xo4HRQfAiSqJjwmlScvKPoqOCqNLJwtHy-dMjQ1kjbFNtg26TpYOuE8BT1fQYdEq0WdRtdJG0lRTLNN41JTU1JVS1WuVcZd8l8qYeJj_WaecYV0VXrmf8aCEIIegpuCx4Pbh2WMNo9Gj6aQVZUglS6XlZo7muCboZ1jn9-iAKKjpLGmV6cIqW6smK-br7exQrXytz64k8AawGbB88ae1abYJNi92rna3dsL34rfsONq5Y7r7uw47FXtPO988NXxbPJF99f56PrS_gr-jw==

However I just can't understand why you're going for fire damage, getting Blaze near Shadow starting point, Fire walker near the witch, etc.

If we're casting Ice Nova, what's the reason for this? Do we convert our ice to fire somehow?

Thank you!
Well this is really unrelated to crit supernova but I suggested you go fire in HC because you convert all cold to fire wearing this.
Then flask management is not such a problem on reflect packs because 24-26 AA you are using helps defer some of refect. But I changed my mind on that due to no freeze.

Basically just wear cloak of defiance for like 7000 "heath" and use non crit cold is best for HC build IMO.

Double curse would be ele weakness and warlords on that build.

HC tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswceDH0OSBBYEH8RlhZvFr8aOB8CJKomlScvKPoqOCycMjQ1kjbpOlg64TwFPV9Bh0SrRZ1G10lRTLNN41JTU1JVS1WuVcZd8l8qYeJxhXRVf8aCEIIegpuCx4PbjDaPppBVlS6XlZo7muCf36IAoqOmV6cIqW6smK-bsUK18rc-uJPAGsBmwfPGntWm2L3audrd2wvfit-w42rr7uw47TzvfPDV8kX31_no_gr-j8y31XURD0wtFLCVBBdUjjxWSp6hIoFCw9-EAv42xdgkna4abM361YGFbSTY5CI=
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 27, 2014, 12:27:18 PM
Thank you for your quick reply!

I understand it's not a Crit Nova anymore, but your idea of warping around with Curse on Hit and then using Ice Nova just seem too nice to not try it.

So just to make a recap, the changes for HC are:

-Use Cloak of Defiance as armor
-No more crit nodes/gear
-Change Assasin's Mark for Elemental Weakness
-Bandits would be Oak/Alira/Kill since we don't get Power Charges anymore
-New tree would be:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswceDH0OSBBYEH8RlhZvFr8aOB8CJKomlScvKPoqOCycMjQ1kjbpOlg64TwFPV9Bh0SrRZ1G10lRTLNN41JTU1JVS1WuVcZd8l8qYeJxhXRVf8aCEIIegpuCx4PbjDaPppBVlS6XlZo7muCf36IAoqOmV6cIqW6smK-bsUK18rc-uJPAGsBmwfPGntWm2L3audrd2wvfit-w42rr7uw47TzvfPDV8kX31_no_gr-j8y31XURD0wtFLCVBBdUjjxWSp6hIoFCw9-EAv42xdgkna4abM361YGFbSTY5CI=

What you suggested but then retracted on was to convert to fire with Pyre to let Arctic Armor protect us even more from reflect, but then you changed your mind because not freezing monsters is much more dangerous than reflect on a persistent basis, right?

I hope I'm not missing anything. If I do, please correct me, and I'm sure such a recap would be useful in the opening post if you could edit it.

I appreciate your time by the way!

Exactly!! sorry for my english.

Also reflect not such big deal with no crit compare to crit. Like u will never die on a single lightning warp if it crits and you forget to flask up because you cant crit for much or much.

I dont know about updating. My build is not that version. Someone just asked me about HC and i gave my ideas in thread not OP. Maybe someone should make a HC no crit thread?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 27, 2014, 1:45:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info