Are there still plans for a major expansion?

the only metric of health really for any company is whats their bottom line in terms of p/l and revenue growth yoy, qoq.. if anyone has a real good idea feel free to share? :)
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
I don't know about the hellgate side of things, but flagship was active with it's Mythos community up until the shutdown. Hell they completely revamped the game from instanced zones to having an overworld within 2 months of the shutdown. They even added a ffa pvp server with loot drop purely based on player feedback, then revamped the server rules to a better set based on feedback again.

In fact, that's what I blame it all on... Revamping Mythos, as awesome as the changes were, it was a HUGE delay in incoming funds. If they had launched a few months earlier when it was more complete before the revamp things may have been different. But really I have no idea what the internal side was, maybe they were already too far gone.

Mythos was amazing before the koreans got their hands on it...
Last edited by Munion on Oct 28, 2014, 7:31:08 PM
We just had one, calm down.
IGN: Ziggro
^ And in that regard, they initially proposed one expansion (act) per year after release (iirc? sometimes I can't remembering so good). I'm rather glad they're taking their time with it. It's totally expected if some things aren't properly optimized or balanced with their (relatively) rapid releases of content updates, but I'd much rather the time were taken to ensure Act 4 delivers more like Act 3 did, than like A3x.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Hellgate:London was a very interesting game. I enjoyed it a great deal.

I was there at day 1 and the launch was horrible. You couldn't login. It was ridiculous. Then when you did login the framerate was terrible.

Once you weathered all that however it was a great game. The loot system was pretty solid. The upgrade system was pretty much replicated in SWTOR and in both games was pretty solid. Boss fights were interesting. All in all... I was sad to see it go.

If PoE goes down the same route I would be gutted. I have two games that I consistently play intensely, take a break and then come back to. Poe and star wars the old republic. Both games allow you time to walk away, get on with life and then come back without feeling like you should have been online all that time.

The guy who said get rid of cosmetic mtx is half right. They should stay for those who want to buy them but give us some real meaty mtx for those who dont care if they look like Ned Kelly without his pants on. How about some medium powered gear with decent xp bonuses on that can be used in softcore. Or some levelling gear in hardcore that can be reused after death. Not great gear. Just a full set you can put on to get through the first 50 levels.

My point is cosmetics are not for me. I paid for stashes but they are useful. I dont care what my char looks like. I play SWTOR for that.

Announcing a pay to play PoE2 would probably be my favourite thing GGG ever does.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Announcing a pay to play PoE2 would probably be my favourite thing GGG ever does.

Only because it would justify your years of pitiful trolling.
HAIL SATAN!
Oh I get it. This is 1 of those "this game is dying" threads that happens near the end of every temp league.

It was very tricky of you to try to disguise it.
"
Consequence wrote:
Oh I get it. This is 1 of those "this game is dying" threads that happens near the end of every temp league.

It was very tricky of you to try to disguise it.

And very clever of you to see right through that disguise!

If I had my druthers I would like to see Act 4 as the last installment released Christmas 2014 with Path of Exile II: Repatriation released Christmas 2015!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info