Are there still plans for a major expansion?

Or is the game on life support?
there is act IV for 2015 already in the works
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:

2015 is 2034 in GGG years.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Ocylix wrote:

That's Blizzivision, not GGG. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
They've indicated 1.3 is a patch out before, or coinciding with the next 3 month league... Best bet December. 1.4 is slated to include Act IV. I'm highly skeptical.

I'm not saying it's true, but it's feeling more and more like a cash grab before they shut the thing down. No real showing of progress or discussion of their plans... we call it "turtling up". Flagship did much the same before they came out and admitted they were closing shop. I hope the best for GGG but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they bellied up within the next 6 months.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Ocylix wrote:

That's Blizzivision, not GGG. =^[.]^=

A year ago I would have completely agreed, they become more like blizzard every day now. Such a shame too :/
"just for try, for see and for know"
"

Yeah and that's only act 4 of 10 so don't worry OP we've got lots of life left in this ded gaem huehue

I hope there will be not anymore stuff after the 4th act.

They should use the time and idea of act 5 and more for a path of exile 2.

New engine without desyinc, correction of design idea that do not work properly, a possibility to bring some new fresh idea too.

"
"

Yeah and that's only act 4 of 10 so don't worry OP we've got lots of life left in this ded gaem huehue

New engine without desyinc, correction of design idea that do not work properly, a possibility to bring some new fresh idea too.

Yeah I think they should just stop and scrap it. Rebuild from the ground up and call it part 2. Put a price tag on it next time and stop with all this cosmetic bafoonery that nobody cares about.
"
"
"

Yeah I think they should just stop and scrap it. Rebuild from the ground up and call it part 2. Put a price tag on it next time and stop with all this cosmetic bafoonery that nobody cares about.

I tend to agree the 2006 like graphics should be upgraded among other things. Would gladly pay for an upgraded poe, I will never pay for supporter packs or visual effects.
I dont see any any key!
+1 for act 4 being the last and to develop a new game with more funds that looks great without having to buy cosmetic effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info