GGG: What happens to masters at the end of Rampage League?

GGG, can you please let me know what happens to my masters at the end of Rampage League. Will they be deleted or moved to Standard League?
"
Mr_Mustasch wrote:
GGG, can you please let me know what happens to my masters at the end of Rampage League. Will they be deleted or moved to Standard League?

Each league is separate man, you'll have to re-level in any other league
"
Mr_Mustasch wrote:

They'll be moved down to their parent league. In your case, standard. The higher level master will replace a lower level one.

New leagues will be brand new masters.

"
ChaosAscended wrote:
Each league is separate man, you'll have to re-level in any other league

Not true. GGG says so.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I just wish xp got added together when they merge, but apparantly yeah just highest one counts... so getting level 6 master in three temp leagues will still not advance you any more in the perm leagues. (from my understanding of it)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
cryptc wrote:
I just wish xp got added together when they merge, but apparantly yeah just highest one counts...

this bothers me more than it really should, it just doesn't make much sense to me why they can't merge.
because its a race to get rich, duhhhh
when the new leagues start, the people that spend the most time in global 820 and get masters to level 8 will be able to charge whatever price they want to master craft.
im tired of the never ending grind,its much easier to just pay a person to craft the mod i want rather then spending all that time grinding my master just for one or two item crafts
Reading Patch Notes is underrated...

Anyway: favour will be added, though and you won't lose hideout decorations but you'll have to redecorate as far as GGG have said at this point.

Source

"
Chris wrote:
When the new challenge leagues end, your hideout stashes will be merged with the destination leagues (Rampage with Standard, Beyond with Hardcore). Your favour totals will be added together. The highest reputation value with each master will be used.

from here: 1.2.0 Notes

"
Mr_Mustasch wrote:
GGG, can you please let me know what happens to my masters at the end of Rampage League

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Precaso wrote:

this bothers me more than it really should, it just doesn't make much sense to me why they can't merge.

perhaps some people would feel the need to do dailies in every league otherwise
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Precaso wrote:

perhaps some people would feel the need to do dailies in every league otherwise

Yea this makes sense, if it were my choice I would cut the dailies and make them merge. Not that merging is THAT big of a deal, but really? DAILIES? From who GGG is to me, it's like a log in discouragement over a log in incentive. But qq, what can anyone do...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info