GGG: What happens to masters at the end of Rampage League?

Hmmm, now as the Talisman-League has ended my masters in Standard are not "upgraded" to the levels I had in the Talisman-League (I had most Lvl 4+ and in Standard they are Lvl 1-3 or not even in the Outpost or Camps).

Does it still take time to be included to standard or have they changed the method at the end of the league?
"
theBirne wrote:
Hmmm, now as the Talisman-League has ended my masters in Standard are not "upgraded" to the levels I had in the Talisman-League (I had most Lvl 4+ and in Standard they are Lvl 1-3 or not even in the Outpost or Camps).

Does it still take time to be included to standard or have they changed the method at the end of the league?

+1
"
theBirne wrote:

It has always taken time. They have to take the servers offline to do it and they don't like to do that very often.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
theBirne wrote:

It has always taken time. They have to take the servers offline to do it and they don't like to do that very often.

Thanks for the heads up kind sir!
uber necro.....
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info