Exclusive Halloween Microtransactions

Was waiting for that, they look great! Love this special MTX-Stuff :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
All right, must confess - Rolling Head is pretty funny. Well done.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Istant bought the rolling head xD
Just as i was thinking what i should buy next, that rolling head totally wrecked my plans :D

Will buy/10

"
garthak wrote:
Really glad I got the decapitation one a few years ago. Now I can have my head follow me.

Spoiler
Last edited by Tom7i on Oct 27, 2014, 6:03:05 AM
Am I the only one that have serious issue updating PoE on Steam for this patch?
Srly it's been updating since last 1 hour and it still has more than half to go. Damned Steam...
While I don't have a problem with a few exclusive MTXs, they need to indicate they're that way. GGG has always been nebulous about whether the holiday MTXs could return, and never made clear a policy for them.

I'd be very happy if the festive MTXs returned every year, more and more each year (instead of only the new ones). Some of the new people have never had access to the older ones, and the people that were here might not have thought they were worth it at the time they were available. It's only fair to repeat them.

Remember that Open Beta began January 23, 2013, and Release (1.0.0) was on October 23, 2013. A lot of people weren't even aware of this game until it hit Steam.

What is this thing?
Last edited by ionface on Oct 27, 2014, 5:01:14 PM
Omg im really sad that hat the flameblast exile wears isnt selling again, tought it was a haloween mtx and would come back, really wanted that one, was even going to upgrade my supporter pack just to get it, no point now... =(
IGN - Slayonara
i totally agree with Ionface post, i wish we could have more choice each year, because if i dont like the 3 microtransactions this year i will just buy nothing.

if i had access to the mtx from the last year i would have bought the headless mtx + the new rolling head and also i like the hand pet who follow you, but i couldn't buy it last year. so i might just buy nothing because without the headless mtx i m not sure to buy the rolling head pet.

i think the exclusivity should stay on supporter pack content but not on halloween or christmas or whatever event in the year because it just limit the choice.

That rolling head looks awesome !
"
Honda777 wrote:
i think the exclusivity should stay on supporter pack content but not on halloween or christmas or whatever event in the year because it just limit the choice.

+1 from a guy who started playing in 2014. While i'll probably buy this year's Halloween pack anyway, i would have absolutely nothing against it being available next year for other players as well (it's only pixels on a screen after all).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info