Exclusive Halloween Microtransactions

Those Pumpkins Decoration remind me of the barn in Sanitarium game, where "Mother" lived.
rolling head is SUPER sweet. Gotta grab it if i have the money! Looks tormented... GG!
The rolling head is absolutely disgusting!

Had to buy it.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Chris wrote:
Like last year's ones, these are only available from this promotion and won't be sold in the future.

Until you decide to sell it again and just stamp a different year on the name to make it "different"? The items look great by the way.
"
florian wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Like last year's ones, these are only available from this promotion and won't be sold in the future.

Until you decide to sell it again and just stamp a different year on the name to make it "different"? The items look great by the way.

Dude, they never said that the Valentine Heart is not comming back.
Please, show me where they said that.

Also this:

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dissolator wrote:
so helloween microtranstions from 2013 are really exclusive, but Valentine's heart from 2013 is not (but they annonced as exclusive). And no changes was made to Valentine's heart 2014 to make them different... Dear GGG, can you reconsider this? or at least give some exclusive-alternate variant for VH 2013...

"It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form."

----

These go really well together :3
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Oct 27, 2014, 2:57:32 AM
bahaha brilliant

I need to do this!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

These go really well together :3

MTX synergy.
Awesome!
Any chance to get MTX from last year? I want a hand running around my hideout :-(
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Dude, they never said that the Valentine Heart is not comming back.
Please, show me where they said that.

Also this:

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dissolator wrote:
so helloween microtranstions from 2013 are really exclusive, but Valentine's heart from 2013 is not (but they annonced as exclusive). And no changes was made to Valentine's heart 2014 to make them different... Dear GGG, can you reconsider this? or at least give some exclusive-alternate variant for VH 2013...

"It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form."

It really annoys me that they don't even acknowledge the mistake they made. Here's the first part of that quote:
"
Chris wrote:

So the sale was already over when they said it might return. In other words, people had already bought the item on the idea that it wasn't returning before they announced its possible return.

Here's what was initially said on the announcement of the sale:
"
Chris wrote:

And the second time it was mentioned was during the sale:
"
Chris wrote:

The Valentine's Heart was the first limited-time microtransaction and was a good experiment for them, so it's not really even that big of a deal. I just wish that they would stop trying to pretend that they didn't deceive people and never do it again.
I always desperately wanted that headless skin, now my unfulfilled desire is stoked even higher ;_____;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info