Unique strand map lvl 72 whakawairua tuahu

That boss is fkn stuid, blind run for funzies on a lvl 90 templar, she couldnt kill me i couldnt kill her i use all my portals switching gem setups to try and kill her complete waste of time.

who invented this shit.
When I farm this map, I killed the Aspect of the X and then just peace. Not really worth it.

You could probably stick on her with CWDT + Flame Dash?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
kompaniet wrote:
Don't ever attempt to kill her with a ranged charachter for the sake of your sanity.
Hey, I killed her with raNgEd CHar aNd i AmStiLL SANE. OhYesiAM. MwahHahaHhaHa...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Just because it wasn't mentioned yet: with a caustic arrow build this fight is pretty trivial as well (I did that). Contagion should work well too. Essence drain should be doable, but you still need the initial hit from inside the proximity shield.
I agree that with a lot of other skills, this fight is a major pain.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Lock her in place? vaal glacial hammer/RoA (won't help you since you probably use a wand), bear trap ?
Or maybe you can use cold snap. Not sure if it'll work if cast form outside the bubble though.

I agree she's not funny.

She would be much easier with a melee charachter. Don't ever attempt to kill her with a ranged charachter for the sake of your sanity. It should be writte in all CAPS and colours on the map: DON'T EVER TRY THIS MAP WITH A RANGED BUILD.

Uh. What? Do you even understand the map's core mechanic? Ranged builds are way better for this map because you want to be able to offscreen everyone at max speed to get max loot. That's _why_ they balanced the final boss with a proximity shield!

Anyway, she's not so hard for leech-y ranged builds. She doesn't really 1-shot, and if you have an antichill flask you can basically just blink arrow on top of her and DPS her to death instantly.
form of anit chill will make a lot of good

I tried this as mellee and it is easier if you deal bleed/posion damage
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
form of anit chill will make a lot of good

I tried this as mellee and it is easier if you deal bleed/posion damage

Yeah shield charge with voidheart works well as melee. Namelock ftw.

"
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Lock her in place? vaal glacial hammer/RoA (won't help you since you probably use a wand), bear trap ?
Or maybe you can use cold snap. Not sure if it'll work if cast form outside the bubble though.

I agree she's not funny.

She would be much easier with a melee charachter. Don't ever attempt to kill her with a ranged charachter for the sake of your sanity. It should be writte in all CAPS and colours on the map: DON'T EVER TRY THIS MAP WITH A RANGED BUILD.

Uh. What? Do you even understand the map's core mechanic? Ranged builds are way better for this map because you want to be able to offscreen everyone at max speed to get max loot. That's _why_ they balanced the final boss with a proximity shield!

Anyway, she's not so hard for leech-y ranged builds. She doesn't really 1-shot, and if you have an antichill flask you can basically just blink arrow on top of her and DPS her to death instantly.

I always thought she had the bubble just to have some defence against ranged attacks?

I don't believe it has anything to do with loot. That sounds kinda silly to be honest. But maybe you are right. Who knows.

Blink arrow didn't exist when i created this thread 2 years ago. Nor would it have helped my poor glacial cascade witch. I got my revenge later in a different league though with my srs summoner. I humiliated her :D
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 7, 2016, 7:51:59 PM
My suggestion here would be essence drain. Hit her a few times and then proceed to just run around and dodge stuff.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
She doesn't really 1-shot

Just FYI: She does 1-shot. I was standing in the middle and she teleported on top of me and all of the projectiles exploded at once. 5.6k life, 75% resists.

Not sure if her projectile attacks were changed in AoW.
Yes, I also got one-shotted. This boss is just annoying garbage.

We aren't all sadomasochists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info