[1.2] Physical crit shock-archer 36k Split Arrow (Beyond Top 7 RIP at 99lvl)

Nice, thanks for answering as always.

I see you have an unique bow in the video, is that Storm Cloud?
This is skin transfer - Harbinger 426 DPS you can see it on video when I talk about gems in bow.
Oh ok, the only flaw in the build I see is the color on the equipment. It's so hard to get. Is there a way not to be that expensive?
I used master service. 3 red or 2 red don't remember.
It's sad I'm the only one commenting here :(.

Is this Atziri capable? Did you test it?
Yes this build can kill atziri, but it is not safe :) When I rip my first character (90 lvl) with same build (but much lower DPS - just 5L with 9k split dps and 15k puncture) I go to atziri at standard. Successfully kill her from 2nd try (at the 1st try i got desync and die from storm call). But second try was easy. So I don't wanna do it cause desync can easy kill u.
I would like to know how do you handle reflect. (I know about Vaal Pact, Life Leech, Granite Flask + Atziri Flask, just asking you for your experience with it while killing offscreen).
Last edited by uit on Oct 29, 2014, 7:14:46 PM
I use Daresso armor and CWDT+IC in my build to counter phys reflect. Vaal pact and 46% dodge helps me with elemental reflection. Thats all.
Last edited by ad1ce on Oct 30, 2014, 5:34:45 AM
You should be able to use Iron Reflexes with this build, Iron Reflexes only converts your evasion rating, which is totally separate from dodge. Dodge is awesome, it can't be mitigated at all, it's also granted by the Acrobatics keystone and a few other items.

I'm looking for an easy starter build for an archer, considering this one for next league.

/E Just watched your video, very well done! Informative and the gameplay was great, and thanks for playing Disturbed instead of the trance or other weird stuff I normally here in other vids.

I'm either going to do this build or the Chin Sol ice shot/ puncture trap build that was on the s3e3 build of the week. The builds are nearly identical though, so starting leveling already. Using puncture on a trap looks super OP but split for group clearing looks more reliable than ice shot and better for reflect. I'll make a hybrid I guess. Thanks for your guide!
Last edited by roguemjb on Nov 11, 2014, 12:50:49 PM
Did you craft that bow or buy it? This build looks really interesting, however that bow you have is very expensive, something I can't afford yet. How well does this build scale with not such a strong bow such as a 300 dps one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info