[1.2] Physical crit shock-archer 36k Split Arrow (Beyond Top 7 RIP at 99lvl)

Class: Shadow
League: Beyond (HC)
Keystones: Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics, Ondar's Guile and Vaal Pact.
Main Skill: Split Arrow - 26k DPS in town / 36k DPS with charges and atziri flask / 50+k dps in party with elemental auras.
Secondary Skill: Puncture - 47k DPS in town but it is not true*
Critical Rate: with 3 power charges 71%+10%(from curse)
Critical Multiplier: 623%
Life From Tree: 198%

* - As example if I have 3k physical damage on puncture. When i deal critical stike it is 3k*600% = 18k dmg, if target was cursed with assasin mark it was 18k+40% so ~25k damage, also puncture deals 150% damage on target while moving. So 25k *150% = 37.5k damage per second from bleed. But! When target was shocked... i don't know, the damage is crazy.

I played this character at beyond and died at lvl 99 with 84% from volatile flameblood at the palace with extra fire dmg and monster dmg mods. This build has incredible dps and no problems with phys/ele reflect, also the map cleaning speed is really good. BUT! Don't forget to use Granite Flask, its rly important!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cZJ_l9_58Y

____________________________________________________________________________________________

GEAR:

So this is part of my gear, the bow was sold but u can find any Harbinger Bow with 400+ dps and Critical Strike Chance modifier in suffix.

My gear is not so good as I want, but its enough for this build.
Gloves: should be with attack speed, phys dmg and maybe mana leech (u should have 1-2% total mana leech, i prefer to make it in gloves)

Belt: Rustic with resistance and life.
Rings: Good resistance, physical damage and maybe accuracy. Also leech/attack speed is good.
Amulet: Crit Strike Chance, Crit Multiplier, Physical Damage and life leech. You should have 6-8% life leech in total.
Quiver: Spike-Point Quiver with Crit Chance, Crit Multiplier, Attack speed, Physical damage and life/mana leech
Boots: Atziri's Step - best choice. High movement speed, life and 16% additional dodge chance for spells. It will be 46% spell dodge in total, so its very good for this guide.
Helmet: The Three Dragons. This is also very important for my build. You'll have good fire damage cause added fire, so with this helmet mobs will be shocked for a long time, also hatred will burn enemies :)
Armor: My choice is Daresso. Its very good armor and i don't understand why is so cheap and not popular :( I am always with 3 endurance charge and it also has good armor/evasion. Life leech and 6% dodge is also very good bonus, so - only daresso :P You can use Lightning Coil, but there will be another build with pluses and minuses.

SKILLS:

I decide to play with Split Arrow and Chain, cause chain reduces damage from single hit but increase total AoE dmg. So reflect with chain isn't so scary. Also I like when mobs die out of screen :3 "Shadow" was chosen cause it is very flexible and you can make many different variations of your builds when u starts from "Shadow". Also I played with dodge/evasion. This build can't be realized with Iron Reflex cause daresso will be useless. You should avoid enemy attacks and make charges fast for correct work of immortal call.

Links:
Split Arrow -> Chain -> Faster Attacks -> Increased Critical Damage -> Added Fire Damage -> Physical Projectile Damage

Split Arrow -> Faster Attacks -> Curse on Hit -> Assassin Mark -> Power Charge on Critical

Cast When Damage Taken -> Immortal Call -> Increased Duration -> Vaal Haste(to increase map cleaning speed) or u can use Enhance

Reduced Mana -> Hatred -> Herald of Ash -> (I don't use last slot but u can put there one more 25% aura or something else)

Puncture -> Faster Attacks -> Physical Projectile Damage -> Increased Critical Damage.

TREE:

52 points

96 points

117 points:

As u can see, my tree is very flexible, u can add more damage or more hp or maybe critical rate and Harrier from Scion.

BANDITS:

Normal: Oak (+HP)
Cruel: Oak (if yours bow have <350 DPS) or Kraytin (when u got good bow with 400+ DPS)
Merc: Kill all (my choice) or u can help Alira for 4th power charge if u want more crit rate.

MAPS:

I do not advise you to go to maps with following mods:

- Physical damage reflect
- Elemental damage reflect (when u are in party with elemental auras)
- No mana or life regeneration (half regeneration WITHOUT curse immune is fine, cause assassin marks gives MP on kill)
- Vulnerability is also danger cause we have no armor
- Extra elemental damage with Monster damage at the same time. I died at that map :D Volatile Flameblood was, and I kill it from 2 hits. No time to read suffix with my insane dps.

All another maps u can do, but I also trying to avoid next:

- Fracture
- Temporal Chains
- Elemental Weakness

Few words about bosses on maps. I can easy kill:

Courtyard (double boss) - shocked ground is danger, monster damage + boss damage + extra elemental damage also should be avoided.
Shrine(double boss) - i think don't try to kill double piety with monster damage + extra lightning + boss damage
Palace (single boss, never trying double :D) - also map should not have monster damage + boss damage + extra elemental damage. Only one of this mods u can easy do.

Maybe i forgot something, but right now that's all.
Feel free to ask questions ;)

Last edited by ad1ce on Nov 2, 2014, 3:25:57 AM
Added text version of the guide. Feel free to ask questions.
Не стал ты первым сотым;(
Да и в рот его ... ;) Очень надоела игра, пока не будет 4 акта или каких то 80ых мап не вижу смысла возвращаться сюда.
Last edited by ad1ce on Oct 26, 2014, 9:28:13 AM
can you link your bow too ?
i said, the bow was sold. U can find it on video, when I told about gems in bow ;)
i was about to make almost the same build, gonna switch my gear soon but i plan on using a rats nest

this is my leveling gear till 80 so far

ign: ALLRAUDER
I think shock is better then crit rate and attack speed from rat nest, but u can try ;)
Very nice video guide. Sorry about the rip!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Can you tell me how do you spend your skill tree points early-mid game? Where should I focus first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info