Daily Rotations, really?

don't trust people you never played before with for Masters rotation,

Our party was leeched by one guy which is a Master Supporter and well protected by GGG.

Guys DO NOT share your masters with people you don't know well. There are tons of leechers and you can't do anything about it. Even your message against them will be removed by GGG (anti-defamation policy... or CENSORSHIP)
"
CutlassPair wrote:
This will happen.

On channels like 820, word gets around fast and leechers don't survive for long.

But isnt this naming and shaming? I cant even begin to imagine how its not naming and shaming. So basically someone does something you dont like so you tell others who this person is and what they did and in turn this person is unable to play the game the way they would like to play it because of naming and shaming. I think people who name and shame in game should get the same treatment as they would on the forums and that would mean they would be [Removed By Support].
Last edited by thedestroyerofkids on Dec 8, 2014, 12:48:05 AM
"
"
CutlassPair wrote:
This will happen.

On channels like 820, word gets around fast and leechers don't survive for long.

But isnt this naming and shaming? I cant even begin to imagine how its not naming and shaming. So basically someone does something you dont like so you tell others who this person is and what they did and in turn this person is unable to play the game the way they would like to play it because of naming and shaming. I think people who name and shame in game should get the same treatment as they would on the forums and that would mean they would be [Removed By Support].

gr8 b8
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I avoid PUGs like the plague. Find a good guild to join, and share dailies with people you know. =^[.]^=

LOL!! Like something like that exists!!! :^)

Yeah, guilds suck.

On topic: For rotations it's probably better to stick to one master at a time - That's only 6 missions.
People that leech are ignored.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
<3 /global 820
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
"
"
CutlassPair wrote:
This will happen.

gr8 b8

This is not a bait, this is a serious question. If this is the case and that this type of behavior is allowed to happen in game when it is strictly prohibited and religiously enforced on the forums, then what the fuck is the point in a no name and shame rule if it can be easily circumvented by naming and shaming in game, to the point that it causes a player to be alienated from group play? It doesnt matter what that player did because this is perfectly acceptable in GGGs eyes. It is those who are spreading word of leechers actually breaking the ToS.

At least in my understanding of the rule.
Last edited by thedestroyerofkids on Dec 8, 2014, 6:40:35 AM
I told 820 repeatedly today to ignore a leecher and he rage quit after noone would want to invite him. Lesson taught.
"
bahamut6c19 wrote:
I used to play with my friend and we share our dailies.
Just today he is not free and I was like "hmm, maybe i should do rotations with others"
Turns out to be a very bad experience...

We have a party of six and everyone said they got their masters, so we should have 18+ missions. At the end I only did 7 with all 3 of my dailies gone.

1. Some people just afk... If you want to eat pizza, leave your computer ffs. Don't make your team does everything for you.
2. People die stupidly. Seriously if you get 1-shotted easily just hide behind the tanks instead of getting killed by wandering alone.
3. Summoners ruin Vorici missions with zombies. If you are the summoner, back off from the target. Gosh...
4. Some people left when it is their turn to share their masters.

Sigh...

If all this happened to you on a party you found from 820 then you are simply very unlucky. All my masters are 8 or close to it and I've done my leveling mainly in 820 with very few incidents like these. Players that know about 820 are usually high levels and pretty experienced. That or I'm just lucky:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
delray wrote:
I told 820 repeatedly today to ignore a leecher and he rage quit after noone would want to invite him. Lesson taught.

What a great service you have done for our community,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info