Daily Rotations, really?

"
bahamut6c19 wrote:
I used to play with my friend and we share our dailies.
Just today he is not free and I was like "hmm, maybe i should do rotations with others"
Turns out to be a very bad experience...

We have a party of six and everyone said they got their masters, so we should have 18+ missions. At the end I only did 7 with all 3 of my dailies gone.

1. Some people just afk... If you want to eat pizza, leave your computer ffs. Don't make your team does everything for you.
2. People die stupidly. Seriously if you get 1-shotted easily just hide behind the tanks instead of getting killed by wandering alone.
3. Summoners ruin Vorici missions with zombies. If you are the summoner, back off from the target. Gosh...
4. Some people left when it is their turn to share their masters.

Sigh...

I organize my daily rotations , 1 master at a time . Ofc there are leavers here and there just /ignore and move on .

This thing that you described never happens to me , thenagain like I said I organize my own stuff .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 23, 2014, 9:51:08 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I avoid PUGs like the plague. Find a good guild to join, and share dailies with people you know. =^[.]^=

LOL!! Like something like that exists!!! :^)

Yes it does exists, but takes some times to find it ^^ (Pro tip : best are small group/guild)

Back to thread, for daily rotations, you have to do it like we did public party at OB start with only FFA mod :D
You will have to get screwed many times, but add the nice people you have met, in a week or 2 you should have a solid "pool" of players to do dailies.

One bad experience does not make a rule. I have been doing master rotations on global 820 without any bad experiences for the last 2 weeks, but always one master at a time. I also share the masters I find, and join others sometimes, and not once had a problem. So give it another chance if you find yourself friendless again.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I avoid PUGs like the plague. Find a good guild to join, and share dailies with people you know. =^[.]^=

It is all about the host and its authority only, really!
"

[Removed by Support]

12yo? eugh
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Oct 24, 2014, 9:55:14 AM
"
bahamut6c19 wrote:
I used to play with my friend and we share our dailies.
Just today he is not free and I was like "hmm, maybe i should do rotations with others"
Turns out to be a very bad experience...

We have a party of six and everyone said they got their masters, so we should have 18+ missions. At the end I only did 7 with all 3 of my dailies gone.

1. Some people just afk... If you want to eat pizza, leave your computer ffs. Don't make your team does everything for you.
2. People die stupidly. Seriously if you get 1-shotted easily just hide behind the tanks instead of getting killed by wandering alone.
3. Summoners ruin Vorici missions with zombies. If you are the summoner, back off from the target. Gosh...
4. Some people left when it is their turn to share their masters.

Sigh...

So you found people that play at your level and have the same game discipline as you , but now you don't like them why ?
R.I.P 4.B.
"
bahamut6c19 wrote:
Yeah I should find a casual guild to join. I only came back to PoE last month.

The Chaos Vanguard is recruiting new members; why not drop by the guild thread and check us out? Teamspeak, friendly, casual, considerate, etc.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020802

Or website here: http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/
Cant complain, all experiences I've had were positive.
Oblivious
can someone tell me how rotations work (ideally) ?
Im at a point where (standard) leveling masters solo (all 6+) is taking ages.

"
grepman wrote:
can someone tell me how rotations work (ideally) ?
Im at a point where (standard) leveling masters solo (all 6+) is taking ages.

- You join a group that's recruiting players with master X.
- The party leader writes the order in which you'll do the masters.
- You all start at the first name in the party description and end at the last name.
- Everyone gets 5 extra missions on top of their own daily.

Worth noting is that you should always let the hideout / map owner talk to the Master when you're doing Elreon, Zana and Vagan.
Last edited by archiadus on Oct 24, 2014, 11:46:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info