Daily Rotations, really?

I do the same when none of my friends & guildmembers are online or up for dailies, but since i know humanity pretty well by now, i never even expect others to contribute anything and thus arent dissapointed about it.

Btw, here's a better way to do it OP (talking from my own expirience) - go to the noticeboard and wait for someone else to announce him sharing his dailies, then join his party and tell him you will share your dailies as well. That way you'll at least have each others' dailies even if noone else shares theirs... in any case it's a 50% improvement from doing them alone :)
Last edited by Tom7i on Oct 23, 2014, 7:20:56 PM
I've never encountered leechers that logged out before it was their turn. Each time it happened, it turned out to be a DC issue. 820 is always full of nice people sharing their encounters and free lvl 8 dailies. Most people I invite to my master encounters in maps, are always super nice and thankful. Everyone waits for group and behaves nicely...

This gaming community is actually not that bad :)

In Rampage, at least... maybe Std is different :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
I've never encountered leechers that logged out before it was their turn. Each time it happened, it turned out to be a DC issue. 820 is always full of nice people sharing their encounters and free lvl 8 dailies. Most people I invite to my master encounters in maps, are always super nice and thankful. Everyone waits for group and behaves nicely...

This is probably just a standard problem. In Beyond, I've had nothing but positive experiences with groups from 820. The only time people are "leechers" are when they ripped their high char and are doing the rotations, something every Beyonder understands. And even then, most of the people who ripped don't join rotations; instead they just give out free dailies to anyone who whispers them. Very friendly. There are even some people who are already level 8 give out free rotations and take the extra time they didn't have to in order to help people.

And yep, every time I invite people into my maps for masters, everyone says thank you and are very polite.

p.s. In Beyond, we call rotations "chains."
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
I started chains recently (impossible to level masters alone) and I have yet to see anyone cheat or run off. Everyone is polite and thanks the group after doing the chain. I find the chains in 820 global and nothing but positive experiences so far.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
Haderach99 wrote:

This is probably just a standard problem.

Nope. Been doing daily chains since Forsaken Masters was released in standard without many issues. While you get the occasional leecher, someone joining the wrong chain or incompetents during Vorici missions, it's quite rare. I've had more problems with instance crashes during fracturing sea witches for example.

Giving my level 8 dailies and map encounters away and see many others do the same. Maybe it's just one of those days.
"
morbo wrote:

Reflects my experience as well.
From my experience in Rampage 820, "everyone shares all their 3/4 masters" rotations are *not* the norm. Usually people take part in a rotation with *one* specified master (for instance: LFM Haku level 7 rotation, or: LFM Vorici 6 rotation, one has Cata 8, or: mixed master lvl 5-6 rotation). The typical rotation is 6 master long, not 18. Maybe that's why the other people were not on your same wavelength.

Give 820 another try. There are some little rules, such as "look for the party description for the order", or "never start a quest unless everyone is there", that you might not have got at your first experience, but once you get them the experience is very smooth. The assholes:nice people ratio is incredibly low on 820 (Rampage at least).

Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Yeah, you're almost always better off joining a single master rotation on 820. That's what most people who are serious about leveling masters do, because doing a party with everyone's masters can take a really long time and the odds that you join a party where everyone has 3-4 masters that you want is pretty low.

The people who rely on 820 for masters typically won't leech in a rotation because being known as a leecher is much, much more harmful for their long term prospects than getting a few missions for free.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I avoid PUGs like the plague. Find a good guild to join, and share dailies with people you know. =^[.]^=

LOL!! Like something like that exists!!! :^)

Yeah, the Kitteh is delusional. =^[.]~=

And this is where my delusions would lead me, were such a thing to exist:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/guild-recruitment-seeking-players

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
PUGs a shit! Shit!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info