Are you upset your item creation did not make BIS?

A little...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
"
solwitch wrote:
I guess everyone here made my point... Didn't break a sweat.

That totally depends on what your point is. It's not always easy to see your point beyond 'let's stir some shit with easy controversial commentary', i.e. to troll.

If your point was that unique designers are 'upset' that their items are not so-called 'best in slot', then no, no one really made that point because no one who has made an item agreed. To my knowledge you've never designed an item that has made it into the game, nor will you ever. Thus you speak from a place of ignorance and yet your opening move speaks from a position of assumption.

Yeah, I'm almost taking you seriously. I will no doubt regret it.

There's a difference between assumption and common sense. Just incase here you are:

Common sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things, which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people, and can be reasonably expected of nearly all people without any need for debate.-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I think it's fine for uniques to be Best in Slot, if they are build enabling. I think Lightning Coil is BiS for evasion players on Hardcore, and gives players a chance to make some badass hardcore builds.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
I think it's fine for uniques to be Best in Slot, if they are build enabling. I think Lightning Coil is BiS for evasion players on Hardcore, and gives players a chance to make some badass hardcore builds.

It's okay... ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
if I was a supporter Id hate for my item to BiS. it being a filler would suck too, but if Im a supporter I want a clever build-enabling unique.
Since my unique is not a BiS unique, it means that I can get it for cheaps in any league I decide to use it in. Also, it'll have a sick skin for a cheap unique meaning if I decide to go for another build that uses swords, I can still get a skin for cheap!

All part of my plan :^)
M8 you missed the point by a galactic.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
I appreciate all the wonderful thought provoking posts ^.^

"
Lyralei wrote:
Since my unique is not a BiS unique, it means that I can get it for cheaps in any league I decide to use it in. Also, it'll have a sick skin for a cheap unique meaning if I decide to go for another build that uses swords, I can still get a skin for cheap!

Any idea when the 3D art might be done? Dreamfeather is sexy.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This one is just mean-spirited, sol... get back to being inane.

You know, looking at the title you're right, but I'm far from inane. You wouldn't be posting if I was. I'll edit it, wasn't the intention,

Last edited by solwitch on Oct 25, 2014, 12:09:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info