Are you upset your item creation did not make BIS?

So, I noticed majority of Supporters created items are rng fillers. Basically you added an item that makes getting bis items more difficult. I'm not sure how much freedom is allowed, but what I do know if I paid to create an item it better make it to the 1% of godliness, "must haves." In my opinion if I created an item it would be limited, meaning it would only drop a certain amount of times.

I'm a design team worst nightmare... "No no... More life... Hold on... Squirrel!!!"

Maybe I am hinting at something... Maybe I'm not... Squirrel!!!

...to be continued.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Oct 25, 2014, 12:09:02 PM
It seems like you missed the point then.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Uniques arent supposed to be BiS, theyre supposed to be uniques.

Most supporters follow that, almost all the broken BiS uniques are from GGGs devs who cant grasp balance.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
solwitch wrote:
So, I noticed majority of Supporters created items are rng fillers. Basically you added an item that makes getting bis items more difficult. I'm not sure how much freedom is allowed, but what I do know if I paid to create an item it better make it to the 1% of godliness, "must haves." In my opinion if I created an item it would be limited, meaning it would only drop a certain amount of times.

I'm a design team worst nightmare... "No no... More life... Hold on... Squirrel!!!"

Maybe I am hinting at something... Maybe I'm not... Squirrel!!!

...to be continued.

Then we would have hundreds of BiS Items. I don't think that works.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
My items going to make everyone upset =x when I eventually release it bahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 23, 2014, 5:18:53 AM
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Uniques arent supposed to be BiS, theyre supposed to be uniques.

Most supporters follow that, almost all the broken BiS uniques are from GGGs devs who cant grasp balance.

Yes, we totally don't have a BiS Unique "meta" going on, in any way at all.

Reminder Hege made a BiS Staff just for his own build, most people would do this, but the fact that it was released makes me sick.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
My items going to make everyone upset =x when I eventually release it bahaha

"
"
MAP - In Utter Darkness - FINAL
TYPE Map: Forest
TYPE Base: Dark Forest level 73
+ Decreased light radius by 100%
+ Area is inhabited by Spiders and Devourers
+ 300% - 350% Rarity
+ Last boss has 100% chance to drop 2 uniques
+ Players Health/ES is Halved
+ Monster damage Increased by 50%

BASE Concept - > Last boss - CONCEPT#116 Three boss mobs - > After 3 - > Giant Devourer
+ Giant Leaping Spider - > Flicker Strike
+ Giant Hidden Venom - > Viper Strike
+ Mother Spider - > Spawns Spiderlings
+ Giant Devourer - > Fracture
+ All three bosses will have Soul Eater Except the Devourer

''Fear is everlasting''

Hurry up so we can get the HC people to do it :( oh and don't nerf it! Also you should get Charan's bear creations there in there :O
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Oct 23, 2014, 5:26:35 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
In my opinion if I created an item it would be limited, meaning it would only drop a certain amount of times.
All uniques are going to end like this sooner or later.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Derpey wrote:

Reminder Hege made a BiS Staff just for his own build, most people would do this, but the fact that it was released makes me sick.

Imho especially Hege staff is one of the best uniques.

It is really good and useful. People want it and so it actually is worth something.
If you want more dps, there still are rare staffs possible with a lot more dps and similar crit chance.

Imho we definitely need more USEFUL uniques like that, we really dont need even more crap that nobody wants like e.g. hyaons fury, veil of the night and the other 80% of all poe uniques.
Hege staff isn't best in slot, for all that power charge shenanigans it actually has low PDPS. Hurts that there aren't too many phys dmg nodes for staffs compared to other 2 handers (further exacerbated by not being to take more advantage of the more multipliers of the melee gems). To add to this, crit multiplier is very limited on the tree for staffs, compared to say a 2h sword. All in all, overated unique and overated build that I wouldn't do even if I had a free 6L heg.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info