Are you upset your item creation did not make BIS?

AST
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
good god solwitch
I need more purple titles
This one is just mean-spirited, sol... get back to being inane.
"
Derpey wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Uniques arent supposed to be BiS, theyre supposed to be uniques.

Most supporters follow that, almost all the broken BiS uniques are from GGGs devs who cant grasp balance.

Yes, we totally don't have a BiS Unique "meta" going on, in any way at all.

Reminder Hege made a BiS Staff just for his own build, most people would do this, but the fact that it was released makes me sick.

You would compare heges staff to shavs?

Something that isnt actually best in slot, just powerful, to the most broken item in the game? lawl
"just for try, for see and for know"
Shav is not broken at all, it's perfectly balance between dps and survability. My low life build would be a lot tankier beeing CI, for the cost of PA.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Oct 23, 2014, 11:51:49 AM
Been saying that for awhile. You pay something for them to create, and that creation goes straight to the vendor. But hey, you never know, they might have just donated just because of supporting and could care less.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
Malone wrote:
Shav is not broken at all, it's perfectly balance between dps and survability. My low life build would be a lot tankier beeing CI, for the cost of PA.

Offense is the best defense in this game. You can trivialize every mechanic (barring reflect) with high enough dps.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
I guess everyone here made my point... Didn't break a sweat.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
So, I noticed majority of Supporters created items are rng fillers. Basically you added an item that makes getting bis items more difficult. I'm not sure how much freedom is allowed, but what I do know if I paid to create an item it better make it to the 1% of godliness, "must haves." In my opinion if I created an item it would be limited, meaning it would only drop a certain amount of times.

I'm a design team worst nightmare... "No no... More life... Hold on... Squirrel!!!"

Maybe I am hinting at something... Maybe I'm not... Squirrel!!!

...to be continued.

Hmmm, I think this is the time to stop making threads. They are not even funny anymore. Not sure if you are trolling anymore, too, or just have no idea what those items are about. :-V
Uniques in general should not be BiS. At least not for every build.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
solwitch wrote:
So, I noticed majority of Supporters created items are rng fillers. Basically you added an item that makes getting bis items more difficult. I'm not sure how much freedom is allowed, but what I do know if I paid to create an item it better make it to the 1% of godliness, "must haves." In my opinion if I created an item it would be limited, meaning it would only drop a certain amount of times.

I'm a design team worst nightmare... "No no... More life... Hold on... Squirrel!!!"

Maybe I am hinting at something... Maybe I'm not... Squirrel!!!

...to be continued.

I think my Shav's made it bis , what do you think ?
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info