Massive Orb of Chance Log (Ripping everything I have for science!)

Yeah, that dawned on me in the post just above yours. I don't know too much about how the system works mathematically but I'm guessing a number is rolled from 1-1000 where rolling say 990-996 would give you a Wurm's Molt, 997-999 an immortal flesh and 1000 would be a headhunter. Except probably much worse odds.
IGN:CritCityCritCity
thanks for all the good info, well I'm starting to convery my 167ex into scours and chances. hopefully we can get started by the end of the week :D
Still waiting for GGG to confirm, wonder if they will get mad If I just pm one of them?
Nice man.

FOR SCIENCE!!!

GL HF
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Do you need some leather belts to reduce currency pressure? For each leather belt you get that's one less scour. Less scours means more chances. Let me know.
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Do you need some leather belts to reduce currency pressure? For each leather belt you get that's one less scour. Less scours means more chances. Let me know.

no we will not be bring any leather belts in from the outside, only using what we find inside the map, each portal is worth 1/6 of a Exalt, that's a lot more then 1 scour orb.
this sounds interesting, gl! :)
In case this helps: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2jsij4/psa_you_can_chance_legacy_uniques_from_bases/

Also, I chanced this in Standard in an Onslaught map last night:

Brought about a stash tab of amethyst, moonstone, agate, and turquoise bases in and chanced them.
Doomed for Life
Last edited by SirDragos on Oct 31, 2014, 2:18:33 PM
"
SirDragos wrote:
In case this helps: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2jsij4/psa_you_can_chance_legacy_uniques_from_bases/

Also, I chanced this in Standard in an Onslaught map last night:

Brought about a stash tab of amethyst, moonstone, agate, and turquoise bases in and chanced them.

Thanks, confirmations from players really helps, even if GGG doesn't want to comment on it.
"
vuongster wrote:
It is possible to chance Zana map mod uniques within the map by bringing in bases from outside the map.

Item level of the above Agate amulet was 59. Chanced it via scouring/chancing in an Onslaught map after I ran out of bases that I had brought in.

I am however unsure what the minimum ilvl requirement is for Headhunter/Voll's Devotion/Shavronne's Revelations/etc for them to be chanced. I know there are some uniques that despite being able to drop at very low levels cannot be chanced into uniques with a higher required level (to equip).

"
Rhys wrote:
Sorry for causing confusion. It seems I was wrong about the required level thing... We made some changes recently, and I made an incorrect assumption.

In general, the required ilevel to drop or chance a unique is the same as the base type. However, there are now exceptions to this rule, such as Auxium, Le Heup of All, and Atziri's Foible. These currently require an ilevel equal to their equip level.

I guess the above does not directly apply to you as I assume you'll be scour/chancing a high ilvl leather belt in any case. However I am still interested whether the required ilvl of the item only needs to match the required equip level of the unique item or if it needs to be even higher.

I'm pretty sure that was changed, at least for Auxium.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info