Massive Orb of Chance Log (Ripping everything I have for science!)

its possible, saw at facebook, taiwan garena server some dude just chance it.

just to remind you, its come out with 3% es regen per second.

i personally dont advise to do that
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu

good luck man, can't wait to see the headhunter at the end
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
fph wrote:
"

EDIT: Its possible to chance.

Source?

It is in the PoE wiki(which is usually reliable but not always).

Would be great if GGG can comfirm this before I start!!

Also we might have enough to do 10,000 chance/scour!! still got a nice helm for sale, most stuff r gone :(
offer 1c
It is possible to chance Zana map mod uniques within the map by bringing in bases from outside the map.

Item level of the above Agate amulet was 59. Chanced it via scouring/chancing in an Onslaught map after I ran out of bases that I had brought in.

I am however unsure what the minimum ilvl requirement is for Headhunter/Voll's Devotion/Shavronne's Revelations/etc for them to be chanced. I know there are some uniques that despite being able to drop at very low levels cannot be chanced into uniques with a higher required level (to equip).

"
Rhys wrote:
Sorry for causing confusion. It seems I was wrong about the required level thing... We made some changes recently, and I made an incorrect assumption.

In general, the required ilevel to drop or chance a unique is the same as the base type. However, there are now exceptions to this rule, such as Auxium, Le Heup of All, and Atziri's Foible. These currently require an ilevel equal to their equip level.

I guess the above does not directly apply to you as I assume you'll be scour/chancing a high ilvl leather belt in any case. However I am still interested whether the required ilvl of the item only needs to match the required equip level of the unique item or if it needs to be even higher.
IGN:CritCityCritCity
I did 720+ Chance's for a HH and got 3 Wurm's Molt's.
IGN TDA
Actually, the ilvl vs equipped lvl may actually be very relevant to you.

Immortal flesh has a required lvl of 50 whilst the headhunter has a required level of 40.

If the minimum level to chance the unique is based on the required equip level it would be best to chance/scour a leather belt with ilvl 40-49 to elimnate the chances of chancing an immortal flesh.
Any smart person would chance a 75+ belt for a sellable rare anyway
IGN TDA
Agreed. Not that I think the OP would really bother stopping a decent rare. And lets face it, the chance of him chancing a gg leather belt is probably as rare as the headhunter itself.

Back on topic. I guess the possibility of the leather belt being chanced into an immortal flesh would not affect the chances of it being chanced into a headhunter in any case. And it isn't like leather belts are in short supply so OP would just start on the next ilvl 75+ leather belt.
"
vuongster wrote:
Actually, the ilvl vs equipped lvl may actually be very relevant to you.

Immortal flesh has a required lvl of 50 whilst the headhunter has a required level of 40.

If the minimum level to chance the unique is based on the required equip level it would be best to chance/scour a leather belt with ilvl 40-49 to elimnate the chances of chancing an immortal flesh.

The fact that Immortal Flesh exists doesn't change the chance for Headhunter to be chanced (if it's possible). It has to do with the way items are rolled.

This was confirmed by dev back in the day when people were flipping nuts over chancing Infernal Mantle and not Shavronne's Wrappings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info