Theoretically most expensive items?

Most expensive?
Legacy Taming - probably no1 got it, there was only 2 almost perfect legacys

And what you think about this :

To get that roll you need only to buy any rebuke for like 1 chaos and statistically use on it only 23100000000 divines :)

Most expensive?

And what you think about this :

To get that roll you need only to buy any rebuke for like 1 chaos and statistically use on it only 23100000000 divines :)

Flower parfumed poop is still poop
"
"
Yun wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
I'll start with... Perfect Legacy 6L Corrupted Shavs with all white sockets.

I raise you a Perfect Legacy 6l Corrupted Shavs with all white sockets AND +1 to level of gems in this item.

^ Not possible.

Perfect 250/40 Legacy shavs With +1 level would top the charts,

Because any corruption on Loath bane is actually a downgrade, Same with Jakes Foe bite...

not only is it bad adding a corrupted mod to daggers, but there is an infinite supply of ambushers that can be crafted for that pursuit of some corrupted mod.

There are only so many legacy shavs.

And what i think will be even more expensive is the demigod's presence amulet from closed beta, corrupted into rare 5 times, then crafted into some mirror worthy item itself.

At 3-4 mirrors each and needing about 10-20 depending on luck, not sure if there are that many for sale in the first place
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Kingoko wrote:
Most expensive?

What do you mean legacy tamings o.O?
IGN: Smegacore
Taming was released with a 10-20% resist roll, and was silently to 10-15 nerfed pretty early in the league, but one had already been crafted.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
ah. too bad taming is pretty shit.
IGN: Smegacore
If we want to talk about the rarest item to exist, it would Kripp's season 1 exclusive trophy item since there is literally only 1 in the game and will never be obtainable again.

However, I really think that items that only exist in theory, are even more rare than those that exist, simply because of how impossible they are to craft. I mean, Kripp's item has an existance of '1', but there are items that have an existence less than 1... at 0. And arguably, simply because of how rare they are, they will never be created because the chance of success is too low.

"
Grughal wrote:
Still, armors are cheap compared to wands/daggers. Just saying.

A 6-link, 6-white socket, all 6 t1 rare armor with mirror worthy stats, would go for more than any wand or dagger that exists or could be created.
Alt atziri mirror probably still holds the crown.

Anyone link a corrupted non-tabula item with 6 white sockets btw?
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Oct 27, 2014, 2:19:19 AM
Lol, 3-4 mirrors. Hilarious. Won't sell mine for anything though, but that is funny.
Are we still arguing when it's obviously alternate art Atziri's Mirror. Don't think there was even a transaction for one in the last 3 months no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info