Theoretically most expensive items?

I have a rat's nest corrupted with cast on crit probably my most prized item honestly.

"
ventiman wrote:
most expensive items are the collector items like atziri mirror with ingame alternate art

1000 pt race reward season 1 should be one of the most rare items in the game still available

this
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
most expensive items are the collector items like atziri mirror with ingame alternate art

1000 pt race reward season 1 should be one of the most rare items in the game still available

this

I want an Alt Art Void Battery, even more.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

How about this :)) beyond league of course :)
Theoretically, you can drop trade for an infinite amount of mirrors. So the most expensive item is priceless.

So, a self found player actually holds the most expensive items in the game. Who da thunk it?
<3 Free Tibet <3
"
lolozori wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

this

This. Atziri Shield alt art is AMAZING. And so rare! Would not be surprised if those who have are not even playing PoE anymore making this item almost impossible to get. I think only the top 20 from race Season 1 got this.
"
Edradour wrote:
50% blackgleam quiver

Spoiler
ME:
Spoiler
Hi,

i wtb your 50% blackgleam quiver in rampage.

plz add me IG: Ed_Clegane

HIM:
Spoiler
Im looking for an exalted for it.
Let me know if you're still interested.

(just really happened)

Sounds normal...

Spoiler
for a /scrubcore league
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 22, 2014, 10:08:24 PM
templar with Dominus Skin MTX
I need more purple titles
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
I have a rat's nest corrupted with cast on crit probably my most prized item honestly.

That's not even perfect rolls lel.

Peace,

Late .
R.I.P 4.B.
What about that wand that was only being RMTd? Probably a bit more expensive than pixels. Did they ever do anything about that guy?
"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info