Theoretically most expensive items?

6L alt art carcass jack with +1 gems? :x
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

I've never seen another perfect legacy Romira's and I've been checking the shops almost every day for a year. I have other perfect legacy items but Romira's is the only item of which I haven't seen another one somewhere.

Edit: Just checked. It could only drop between 9 Jan 2014 and 5 March 2014. So less than 2 months.

yours is nicer than mine

Also... Ruler of Wraeclast title = most expensive item
Last edited by respwnd on Nov 13, 2015, 12:52:28 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Perfect that's corrupted Song of the Sirens

+1

I have a bunch of op legacy shizniz and I'd give it all up for a perfect corrupted SotS. Sadly I just can't bring myself to corrupt mine, and that's despite having already corrupted a bunch of other op legacy items.
Id imagine a Corrupted 6 White Socket, Perfect Queen of the Forest would be quite a bit.

Queen of the Forest has soo many roll variants its near impossible to ever get a perfect one in general.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
I have a rat's nest corrupted with cast on crit probably my most prized item honestly.

Let the haters hate man lol...

Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Probably Kiwihalt, according to GGG devs/mods it is still around.
BTW in terms of rarity... i've seen a 6l legacy Coil on the market recently that had six blue sockets - the chances for that are, well, rather low. I am very sure it is the only such Lightning Coil on the server.

Not sure what build I would do with it though.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Nov 18, 2015, 11:25:22 PM

here i go with my most expensive item :)
"
dlcaiser wrote:

here i go with my most expensive item :)
its misisng the ART man!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info