Theoretically most expensive items?

Perfect Ventor´s Gamble would also be interested in this competetion =D

I´m not sure if math is correct but if I don´t count implicit there´s over 40 bilion ways it can be rolled.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 19, 2015, 3:30:51 AM
bumpers
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Try to get one :P
What I think is great about poe is an item is only worth how much someone is willing to pay for it. Ventor is willing to pay 2000 exalt for a perfect Gamble so I think that would make it the most expensive item.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
What I think is great about poe is an item is only worth how much someone is willing to pay for it. Ventor is willing to pay 2000 exalt for a perfect Gamble so I think that would make it the most expensive item.

definitely disagree on gamble. (unless perhaps a perfect Gamble is actually worth far more than 2000ex, as it is of course a very unlikely occurrence for it to roll perfect)

even just my sale of Foe Bite (to Rayamn, for 10 mirrors + 20ex) would be valued at well over 2000ex with mirrors sitting at 270-280ex a pop.

and Foe Bite is nowhere near the most expensive item.

easy answer is anything that's truly priceless - alt art Atziri's Mirror or like if one of the few 250/40 leg Shav's was corrupted to have +1 gems or 6 white sockets or something like that.

anything that can be recreated or still drops doesn't come close.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

definitely disagree on gamble. (unless perhaps a perfect Gamble is actually worth far more than 2000ex, as it is of course a very unlikely occurrence for it to roll perfect)

even just my sale of Foe Bite (to Rayamn, for 10 mirrors + 20ex) would be valued at well over 2000ex with mirrors sitting at 270-280ex a pop.

easy answer is anything that's truly priceless - alt art Atziri's Mirror or like if one of the few 250/40 leg Shav's was corrupted to have +1 gems or 6 white sockets or something like that.

Cool, in terms of pricelessness I think someone said something about 3 pvp dream frags or a single person made a legacy Taming,
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

Cool, in terms of pricelessness I think someone said something about 3 pvp dream frags or a single person made a legacy Taming,

yep those are good contenders.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
For me these are priceless.

With Whispers of Doom, of course.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 25, 2015, 5:01:30 PM
perfect bow with +1 arrow
"
1235 wrote:
perfect bow with +1 arrow

The best bow would be crit oriented, and trading the implicit crit chance for a +1 arrow would be worse.

You would effectively be downgrading your bow by doing so.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info