Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

less items = bad idea

Even recycling older ones would be ok, if you cant keep up with alt art production
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
awww was looking forward to the patch today, ohhh well tomorrow aint that far away:P
While i was also looking forward to today's patch, i'm just as happy with you shifting it to tomorrow in order to fix up the technicalities as best as you can. Keep up the good work, looking forward to it then.
Hey... Looking forward to the patch... one thing... please could you date/time your expected updates so that those of us not in NZ can try and figure out when we should be out enjoying the sunshine... Just saying "tomorrow" is a little vague when considering timezones...

thanks.
Before you release the patch. Fix VST.
1000 point items should not be bloody rings or amulets. Make people really WANT to play the race season. This is just really lazy.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
I don't mind the patch being delayed even if i can't wait to try Herald of Thunder.

But i'm really disappointed by race rewards number.
Less rewards for the same amount of points needed. And with less races!
Does each race give more points than before ?

And i hope (beg) there will be more Exile Everywhere races.

edit : Even if the patch is delayed, can't we have the race schedule ?
Last edited by Hamallainen on Oct 22, 2014, 6:54:08 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
Lol at all the people complaining about the delay. Do you really want to log in to find pieces of your gear mysteriously missing, or have your 6k life character get 1shot by the first white you encounter in a 66 map? Quality over speed is the choice ggg should have been making all along.

definitely this. i'm also glad their qa-team found bugs before deployment, imho the game's patch cycle is incredible fast given the number of developers involved.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
my guess is
10 - fencoil
40 - ilvl 100 lightning ring
100 - pyre
250 - rumis
500 - bor
1000 - marylene
this kind of suck, less races will favorise already the best racers. Since I am sure you will again screw European weekend players, I bet less people will play this season because there is also less rewards.

If the 100 pt ring have no alt art effect it mean there is only 2 alt art items with ingame graphic change.

IMO, I find this new concept lame.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info