Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

"
what? lifesprig again???
no, its the other broccoli thing:
Remove being able to claim Race Rewards in new leagues, it gives an unfair advantage.

And it doesn't help that the point system is completely out of wack and only caters to the no-lifers once again.
Face it, it's not fun for over 75% of the community that they are getting shat on by you.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 22, 2014, 2:58:13 AM
"
Derpey wrote:
Remove being able to claim Race Rewards in new leagues, it gives an unfair advantage.

And it doesn't help that the point system is completely out of wack and only caters to the no-lifers once again.
Face it, it's not fun for over 75% of the community that they are getting shat on by you.

you have to wait 4 weeks after the leagues started to claim your reward in one of the new leagues, I wouldn't call that an unfair advantage after such a long time.
GGG, please remove the Knockback nerf vs leapers in the patch. It's one of the few active defenses against the critters.
So basically we can win 5 less items than the previous race season... pretty bad for casual runner like me.

*not very happy*
I would have got to play the new patch but i have to sell my computer this morning for bills oh well i guess watching videos of the new uniques and skills will have to suffice
Booooooo! Boo Wendy Tasteberger. BOOOOO!

was hyped for last night.

On the other hand the dragon ring looks cool (pun intended), and I like the fixed seed signature.

1000 points even though the season is shorter is a little disappointing but we'll see how many people get there.
Bringer of rain race reward!!
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
borlur wrote:
soo...about that 250 point reward, flask topped by a fish??? interesting

I wondered why nobody mentioned the Fish.

Maybe the actuall alternitive Art won't have a fish and it's only for the preview picture?

I've learned that all instances of Fish in PoE is trollbait, so I always ignore whenever it appears somewhere...
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
... 2x delayed

No Comment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info