Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

Is that first reward lifesprig again? Why?

With my average 5 pts per race i need 20 races to get 3 shitty uniques.. For less time spent i cud get 5 rewards before.. I just dont see this worth my time..

I was hoping for a good race season but right now im disappointed..
"
vixien wrote:
lets see, assuming you attend 66% of the races (80 of 120) and get 6 points in every race, you will not have enough points for 500 reward. Honestly, the points system is completely out of wack. You will have to no life the fuck out of the season and not screw up races to even have a chance at 500 points. Let alone the 1000 point reward. I know the game has players skilled enough to hit the 1000 points, and they will get it too. Is it healthy to force them to race so much for those rewards though? It's like you are just trying to burn them out on the game.

i was going to say the same thing ... how much shorter i guess ..? cause how do u expect people who struggled to hit the 3rd last and 2nd last rewards in last seasons to even have a chance at that in a shorter amount of time , i agree that it might burn alot of people out aswell
Ign: BlaZe_VorteX
League Service Threads: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1725051
Might try to collect the 100 point ring, time permitting.
Can you guys atleast have the cojones to tell the real issue behind the delay? thats the worst excuse i have heard yet
"
Is that first reward lifesprig again? Why?

With my average 5 pts per race i need 20 races to get 3 shitty uniques.. For less time spent i cud get 5 rewards before.. I just dont see this worth my time..

I was hoping for a good race season but right now im disappointed..

it is more likely this:
His wife left him. That alt art BoR xD 500 though, ill never see it :(
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
soo...about that 250 point reward, flask topped by a fish??? interesting
For the people complaining about the point tiers being too high, remember that this is the first time we've had a race season this short. Give GGG a chance to see how well people do so they can adjust them later.
I live in hope of a Sydney meetup one of these days. Silly Melbourne and its superior gaming scene.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
what? lifesprig again???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info