Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

also on a side note ppl complaining about the amount of rewards the first few seasons of racing had a similar layout so suck it up
"
DeadlyHusky wrote:
also on a side note ppl complaining about the amount of rewards the first few seasons of racing had a similar layout so suck it up

also on a side note ONLY one guy win 1000 point reward in S1 - Krip, only one, so suck it up
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 22, 2014, 8:32:40 AM
"
blutsgewalt wrote:
"
There are fewer than a regular season because we're experimenting with a shorter season.

But the highest one still needs 1000 points? ney!

OMG, this x1000...

If the season is shorter, unless you guys put in many more races (esp in timeszones where we don't get shafted) then I can see the point, but if it doesn't and it still requires the same amount of points for less rewards I say fire whoever worked on this Race Season mighty quick.
oh thank god .... none of the rewards are worth the effort except the first one , easy season
Im pretty sure the rain kept crashing their servers so they had to fix that :P
hopefully that image was spiced. Only two item below 100. with 120 races have of which do not coordinate with the evening my time zone EST. I'd be lucky to get 120 pts. What made races fun was able to get something even for the casual player.
the thing which amused me the most in this news was that the signature is FIXED so its offical now you admitted defeat and thats the solution ?

whats next toggle on/off if you want to see championpacks ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 22, 2014, 9:14:39 AM
To everyone complaining about the points needed to get rewards, have you ever, EVER considered:

that the new race types will offer MORE reward points than before? I doubt it will happen, but wait, maybe it will.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
There are fewer than a regular season because we're experimenting with a shorter season.

Yeah, this doesn't make much sense to me. I feel like instead of just reducing the amount of prizes to be won, you should lower the points required for the prizes. It just seems weird to increase the gap in prizes, a shorter time to achieve them, and keep such high thresholds for the higher end prizes.
I've always wanted to compete in races, but always gave up on them because I'd miss too many of them and I quickly felt that I would stand no chance at getting the next threshold of points for a prize, and then quit. If the teaser is accurate, I will likely not bother with the races this season.
Shorter season, less low points prizes, max target still at a 1000...

I seriously hope its easier to get points now, or else you just pretty much abandoned people with less time.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 22, 2014, 9:39:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info