[1.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners End-Game Viable Crit Ice-Shot-Puncture Build! [HC/SC Viable]

What about Belt which You use? Do we really need him?
"
Actually, there should probably be a reason to use both imo? :)

:) funny you say this, now I am using both in combination and separately after I made that reply - tho i am not sure if I can fit both at higher lvl. Very cool stuff!

P.S make more telltale game of thrones episode!!
Last edited by Icemaow on Dec 14, 2014, 12:19:20 PM
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
What about Belt which You use? Do we really need him?

I use Wurm's Molt. Not sure what you mean about "do we really need him"? If you are talking about the belt, then the answer is "yes" unless you get mana leech on gloves or rings :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Why no LMP?
I dropped this item in the new league, and seems to fit with this build quite well. I carry 2x QuickSilver flask which recharge on crit and the belt gives me +30% elemental damage while flask is up, which is permanently if I am trying :)
"
natuutan wrote:
Why no LMP?

Because it isn't necessary and it will reduce our damage output. Ice shot has a good aoe mechanic by itself =)
"
Icemaow wrote:
I dropped this item in the new league, and seems to fit with this build quite well. I carry 2x QuickSilver flask which recharge on crit and the belt gives me +30% elemental damage while flask is up, which is permanently if I am trying :)

Pretty cool man, congrats! 30% ele damage is pretty sick!.

GG
Answering questions tomorrow guys, heading to bed now. Good night! :)
Do you think it is possible to switch to tornado shot in this build? Would it make any difference?

I am also having mana issues at ~57 level. Was thinking of a way to autocast curse, any ideas?
"
qazqazqaz wrote:
Do you think it is possible to switch to tornado shot in this build? Would it make any difference?

I am also having mana issues at ~57 level. Was thinking of a way to autocast curse, any ideas?

That is completely viable man. The skill-tree would actually be the same. The only thing you would need to change would be the tornado shot skill-gem setup. For that you should go: Tornado Shot, Increased Physical Projectile Damage, LGOH, LMP, Faster Attacks, Increased Critical strike chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info