[1.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners End-Game Viable Crit Ice-Shot-Puncture Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Well, I just followed Lifting's version 1.3 walkthrough of the skill tree on youtube and plugged it into the current version of PoESkillTree very succesfully. My char is currently level 80 and has 98 points to allocate, which I can use to match Lifting's tree almost exactly, hitting all the required nodes with only minor difference in the ending attributes. The PoESkillTree URL for my build is http://poeurl.com/zsUhvTW if anyone want to take a peek.

There is one spot where you can pick up two 4% increased Project Damage nodes and a jewel node on the right side, and another jewel slot is adjacent to current selection, so I think this build should work fine.

Following up on my last post. I went ahead with the skill tree outline above. Result is a much less tanky character that doesn't proc its critical hit nearly as often. :-( My Level 80 character is struggling to clear a level 70 'Bog' map. So not happy.
Is this 2.0 viable?
Im interested too if this build is still viable in 2.0. :D Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
I just built a tree trying to get as close as possible to LiftingNerd's tree. This is for a friend; I have no idea if it is good or not, since I don't have a ranger. In particular, I don't know what to do about a missing Ondar's Guile notable.

Last edited by chrysophylaxx on Sep 16, 2015, 9:50:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info