1.2.4 Patch Notes

Where's the "Removed Devourers from all areas and maps, except map bosses."
"Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them."

Can't fix the netcode so remove the feature? Meh
"
Colossal Bonestalkers have had their life and damage reduced.

Reduce the damage of bone rhoa and those leaper frogs. Colossal bone stalkers should pack a punch. Goofy critters like the aforementioned should not. It feels wrong to me that I'm more scared of them than really imposing monsters like the bonstalkers etc
"
poOrlandu wrote:
"
Veszzz wrote:
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
I'd also like to know more info about previous summon resistances. Were they 0 before? 25?

It seems like a buff so thanks for that.

As far I can tell it's at least a nerf for Zombies as their previous resists according to the wiki were 32f-65c-32l with the gem level 15 or higher.

nerf raise zombies while buffing srs to 25% resist, really?

+1
- Where is microtransactions for WANDSS ?
- Where is microtransactions for ShockWave Totem ?

- Guy's from GGG - I understand that you have the plan of works on content, but, plz pay attention to TOTEM users request ! Thnx.
- & Yes, we wait a special unique for totem users :)

This is priceless:

- dded the capability to use Ctrl+Click to move items from your inventory to crafting benches and map devices, including the map device found in the Eternal Laboratory. - FINALY !!!
- Implemented the capability to Shift+Click when using currency on strongboxes to apply multiple of them without having to reselect the currency item. - FINALY !!!
- Added an option for preferred loot allocation. This appears in the UI section of the options panel. - FINALY !!!

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.2.4
Major Features/Content:

GZ Mark with first patch note post.
SC legues V
Awesome patch, tons of great QoL fixes!
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Minion and totem resistances have been standardised. Raised Zombies now have 35% and all other minions and player-summoned totems have 25% Fire, Cold and Lightning resistance in all difficulties.

I am pretty sure that this just means that level 1 raise zombie has had its resistances buffed, and it would follow a similar increase in resistances to how the skill currently functions.

I will be very sad if it turns out zombies now have a flat 35% at all levels

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by xxArturoxx on Oct 21, 2014, 2:03:56 AM
^ isnt there already 2 totem mtx?
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Where is the function to organize our MTX stash? Was under the impression from a GGG post in reddit that this was coming.
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on Oct 21, 2014, 2:22:07 AM
"
zaregu wrote:
-
- Implemented the capability to Shift+Click when using currency on strongboxes to apply multiple of them without having to reselect the currency item. - FINALY !!!

GZ Mark with first patch note post.

Yeah about time, been doing it for crafting on items........

Some good stuff in this patch, hate to see the size of the patch though :), should be several hundred megs :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info