Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Kidjica wrote:
When you going to deal with bots that are data-mining posted items before they appear on the site?

I would not be surprised if they actually have access to your database.
Easy money right? for both parties.

i wouldn't be to worried about "bots" data mining, there still needs to be a deal between 2 entities.

The biggest problem i see right now, is that @ the currency page, it is nearly impossible to find a trade on the first page because there are many fake offers online. This means the experience of the website is completely destroyed.

if there was a report button or a script that checks responses of sellers (only on the currency page) and filter them who don't actually sell for a week that would solve a lot.
sweet
Google was showing more RMT ads on your poe.trade site. Just letting you know if you have to yell at them over it.
"
samuraiduel wrote:
Google was showing more RMT ads on your poe.trade site. Just letting you know if you have to yell at them over it.

If you see an inappropriate ad, take a screenshot and email me at support@poe.trade
Hello all.

Has anyone been having issues with poe.trade in that you cant search for items with the prefix of '% physical damage leeched as Mana'? The only one I can find is 'physical damage leeched as life.'

Anyone??
Fix your exalt price, its so annoying seein exalts above 170c items
any way to report sales manipulators and other scum who have 0 intentions of selling anything? Or do we not care
IGN: GoldenPepe
Yeah, pm me whatever evidence you have.
It'd be nice to see how many people had copied and pasted the "I'd like to buy your item" and I think it should be flagged red or something if that count is more than 7-10. Anyone who has had their item attempted to be bought more than 10 times isn't actually selling it and just manipulating the pricing.

Just a thought. Thank you!
I don't know if you aim to match the official's site naming but if you search for unidentified unique item that has a quality, it'll say:

poe.trade: The Coward's Trial Superior Cursed Crypt Map (T3)
pathofexile.com: The Coward's Trial Cursed Crypt Map (T3)

The "Superior" shouldn't be here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info