PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Doesn't seem like silver coins work anymore?

~price 9/10 silver

turns into alt

I guess maybe more of a thing with game client than poe.trade..?
Last edited by Sevacant on Jan 6, 2019, 11:54:05 AM
will be nice if you add for currency market option for minimum/maximum ratio
PLEASE UPDATE THE POETRADE SO THAT MY ITEMS DISSAPEAR WHEN I SELL THEM SO I DONT HAVE TO GET 500 REPLIES FROM PEOPLE ASKING TO BUY THE ITEM I JUST SOLD. IT'S ANNOYING AF.
Is it possible to add a filter group so that the value of 2 or 3 mods equal out to a total difference. IE when you're trying to equal out your res for something like wise oak.

So say you had 100 cold 105 fire and 120 light res but you wanted the values of the cold and fire res to have a difference of 5 however you can make minor adjustments on other gear but ultimately need the two values to match. Making all 3 resists an equal value.
"
Is it possible to add a filter group so that the value of 2 or 3 mods equal out to a total difference. IE when you're trying to equal out your res for something like wise oak.

So say you had 100 cold 105 fire and 120 light res but you wanted the values of the cold and fire res to have a difference of 5 however you can make minor adjustments on other gear but ultimately need the two values to match. Making all 3 resists an equal value.

Yes you can do that, it's explained at http://poe.trade/html/weight.html
Please add an option to search items with 0 sockets of some color.
For example if I want The Pariah with a red or green or blue socket I would just search for 0 white sockets.
At this time if I enter 0, the algorithm understands it as "at least 0" so it finds every color including white.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Why after the sale items do not disappear from the index poe trade ?? People have been spamming me for two days about items that I have not exhibited for a long time. Is this a page or game issue ??
"
Orbit84 wrote:
Why after the sale items do not disappear from the index poe trade ?? People have been spamming me for two days about items that I have not exhibited for a long time. Is this a page or game issue ??

This issue was GGG's fault.

Update an affected stash tab (add something, remove something, whatever) to fix it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 11, 2019, 10:25:27 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Orbit84 wrote:

This issue was GGG's fault.

Update an affected stash tab (add something, remove something, whatever) to fix it.

I do this , add new, remove, price fix, disable tabs... Nothing. Change to another premium... and still spam ... But Ok, if it's GGG problem i must wait when they fix this (like tons of another problems ) Thanks. .
I have two characters and playing the second one created it doesn't appear online, but the first one does so if somebody try to whisper me, he receive the message that I'm not online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info