PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Completed 11 ChallengesMiaEva wrote:
can someone help me, i have 100 lvl character, but my name is not yellow on poetrade, how to change it?

I mean it's literally explained in the FAQ on the first page.
Last edited by Zeusolympus on Sep 10, 2018, 7:30:05 AM
It would be nice if you could filter for an item that does not have a certain mod. Say for example 0 all resist, i.e. no resistance at all.
"
Completed 15 Challengesviau_a wrote:
It would be nice if you could filter for an item that does not have a certain mod. Say for example 0 all resist, i.e. no resistance at all.

You can. Put a filter group that has the operator "NOT".

If i search for a Item Mod i get a very very big list on a mobile device. Can you change it and make it like the search for an item name?
I think adding prophecies to the drop downs in the currency tab would be very helpful
I would love if you could do AND/COUNT/WEIGHT and SUM at the same time.

Currently you have to make 2 exact same filter groups if you want to sort by the total and the mods you want to be on an item
Not sure if it's just me but on Chrome, i am unable to select mods...
Like everything else is fine, but on top of the "add mode" there is no longer a bar with the min max values anymore. Adding a filter group doesnt fix it, refreshing the page doesnt fix it, closing chrome and restarting doesnt fix it.
It works fine on other browsers but Chrome is my default browser for a reason. My in-game shortcuts open a chrome browser (ctrl + alt + D, etc). So any idea how to fix this?
nvm, got it from the last page, thanks!
Last edited by 1gosp on Sep 15, 2018, 7:54:11 AM
poe.trade shows my listing in delve sc, even though im playing delve hc.
control.poe.trade says
Currently you are shown online only in the league that you're playing in.
Why cannot show/display standard and league shop at same time like it was a few time ago?

When an option to report scammers and market manipulators?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info