PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey. Mod Socketed Skills deal % more dmg is gone. It was on site week ago, and now i cant fint it =/

edit. now this mod is active, but site finds only 17 bows with this mode and +3 bow gems. Official trade site finds 66 bows
Last edited by End1Ga on Oct 20, 2018, 3:02:38 AM
HI! I really like your site, the way currency works on buying in bulks is really nice. but trying to buy bulks of maps takes alot of time. I really hope you can make it easier to buy bulks of maps. it would have been really cool if i was able to set a map for a bulk sale so the buyer can only buy a sertan number as we do in currency. really hope you can make my dream true :D
ty and gl

i have been think a bit more and there should be a bulk button. so when you click that you only see people selling inn bulks usually cheaper. so we can buy
and sell many maps and cards.

a diffrent thing is that selling items witch people vaal if i set an item for sale twice there is a chance the buyer won't be too picky on the item
so what if you can add a number so you can see that ooh that person is selling 4 of them then click on the number and see all he is selling and he can see the stats and might buy more of them.

also really hope there is a chance that you can improve on the refresh time on the site. that way it would be easiser to see who is online and who is selling an item so we don't get the sold message back
Last edited by fire_cry on Oct 21, 2018, 2:20:03 PM
"
fire_cry wrote:
HI! I really like your site, the way currency works on buying in bulks is really nice. but trying to buy bulks of maps takes alot of time. I really hope you can make it easier to buy bulks of maps. it would have been really cool if i was able to set a map for a bulk sale so the buyer can only buy a sertan number as we do in currency. really hope you can make my dream true :D
ty and gl

You actually can do this on the currency page. There is a "Map" Label under those currency icons.
Last edited by ciaomei on Oct 21, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
Make it so people who do not sell items with "X amount of copies of the "whisper" click to pm", timed out from items showing up for X amount of time deemed appropriate. ESPECIALLY items listed for under an exalt. This would fix price fixing of any item, increase the enjoyment of trading for a lot of players. Also might have some positive effects on your systems because people wont list junk they don't want/intend to sell.

Example: 200 people have whispered character "IdontSell" for "insert cheap highly used item" listed for 1 alteration through the use of clicking "Whisper" which they paste in game for the result of sending:

@IdontSell Hi, I would like to buy your Maligaro's Lens Compound Spiked Shield listed for 1 alteration in Delve (stash tab "Noselljustlistitrollyou"; position: left 1, top 7)

My question to you is A: Why the F*** not, and B If you do not agree, ask yourself the purpose of this, this 1 person just took the time of all of these people over 1-2 hours even if an insignificant amount. There needs to be a line people don't want to cross. I can safely assume most of us don't want to deal with this crap. Pming 20 people for 1 leveling item and etc.
Is there a way to block scammers and price fixers in search?

Official poe trade site has an ignore player option. It would be super awesome if this could be added to the poetrade too.

ps. I think community could take some action against price fixers / bots and manipulators. if there was way to report them or at least ignore them it might have less of an impact
Is it possible to add open affixes now?

Yes I saw the red text at the top of the original post, which was updated September 9th. Some time in the interim, the official trade site began to support this feature. Just wondering if it's possible now.
No it's not possible, unfortunately ggg only made it available for their own website.
wow love the poe trade system have been spamming over 35 players all online and none answering. how many of theses botters do you allower maybe i should by the botting and autoloot and just afk play to be high lvl and rich in game . there is no reason after 6 hours they have not answered or replyed in game . go to an in game auction house.
Looks like there is an error with "online" status currently. I am online, yes, but playing another league. Traders want to trade with me. This started few days ago.
hi aquisition dont work am dont update new item and not online plz fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info