PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey man, can you add the card Beauty Through Death to currency.poe.trade so i can bid my offer for it? I don't know if the other new cards are missing there too, but this one is.

Thanks.

Tired of being called a scammer when i offer 20-40c less for the listed cards, currency.poe.trade removes this hassle completely.
Hi there,

it is not possible to use " -#% maximum Player Resistances " on search. He offers only " #% maximum Player Resistances " and this changes nothing.

Hope you will fix this soon. :)

Regards
Could we have a way to filter out mirrored items? With the addition of fossil crafting it became pretty tedious to search for non-mirrored items in certain cases.
Other things I've come across that are missing: '-max player res' for maps and the ability to filter for shaped/non-shaped maps

keep up the good work, I appreciate it very much!
while paste item data:

maybe we can write there implicit -i or explicit -e near from stats and that auto find mods can be better at there. or something like it can be better.

for example

Rarity: Rare
Horror Twirl
Two-Stone Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 28
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
+14% to Fire and Lightning Resistances-i
--------
Adds 1 to 2 Fire Damage to Attacks-e
Adds 1 to 34 Lightning Damage to Attacks-e
+24% to Fire Resistance-e
28% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills-e

Thx for implementing -#% maximum Player Resistances so fast, but its still not working correct. I tryed to filter it out with the "not" option, but still on the searched maps.

Spoiler

Keep up your good work and thx alot for it !
This may not be a simple thing, but would be awesome to have a "Copy item data" button next to each item, for easier life putting items into PoB in order to see which is better for you. Basically just the way Ctrl+C in game copies the information of an item.

It would be nice to have a checkbox near each line on currency market shop page in order to toggle the offer line on or off.
Lines grouping and collapsible groups would be nice too.
Last edited by g64 on Sep 30, 2018, 8:58:58 PM
I've noticed a bug when trying to match a count of X attributes from a list of attributes.

I've made a screenshot of what I mean:
https://monosnap.com/file/pogjyQzfqrwFwHy6FUGoFnaOO7zoRA

This doesn't seem to work properly, it matches also items that have only 1 of those properties instead of 2.

Thanks for this great tool, it makes trading a lot easier!
Last edited by XorceR on Oct 1, 2018, 8:47:11 AM
"
XorceR wrote:
I've noticed a bug when trying to match a count of X attributes from a list of attributes.

I've made a screenshot of what I mean:
https://monosnap.com/file/pogjyQzfqrwFwHy6FUGoFnaOO7zoRA

This doesn't seem to work properly, it matches also items that have only 1 of those properties instead of 2.

Thanks for this great tool, it makes trading a lot easier!

Q: My search is returning items it shouldn't
  • If you are using a Count filter group, make sure every mod is listed once. Listing same mod multiple times would cause it to get counted multiple times.

I believe I found a bug (either that or I do not understand the syntax of the site?) I recently made a filter to find certain rings.

http://poe.trade/search/ukorarubamenas

The first filter group defines the minimum values of int, life and res.

The second filter group defines the bases that i'm looking for (since multiple bases are not possible using the specific base search)

The third filter group defines that I am looking for at least 1 and at most 1 t2 resistance suffix. (However, this one does not work)

The fouth filter group defines the affixes I do not want on the rings (works fine)

So I am not sure why the third filter group doesn't work properly? I tried to remove the pseudo total ele res in the first filter group and even that does not work.

Am I retarded or is something weird going on? :- )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info