PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

It appears that if you are using a fragment tab to list your fragments, poe.trade will not show your stock. This kinda sucks as I just bought a fragment tab.
Does someone know if can convert poe.trade old links (old league) to new link (current league) ???
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
I have problem with Poe.trade. My items post in the Shop, but don't in the Poe.trade. It worked in another account, but dosen't with this.
Sure, i swaped link in the program.
"Delaying next connection attempt (10s)..." comes up after opening a lot of live searches, is there a limit to how many one can have open? Im in firefox btw.

Edit: Seems to be a limiter in the firefox settings (about:config) that limits connections to 200. A bit tricky to find, just search for "connect" and look for the 200 value.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Sep 8, 2018, 4:18:36 PM
Last edited by MiaEva on Sep 9, 2018, 2:12:27 PM
can someone help me, i have 100 lvl character, but my name is not yellow on poetrade, how to change it?
"
MiaEva wrote:
can someone help me, i have 100 lvl character, but my name is not yellow on poetrade, how to change it?

I mean it's literally explained in the FAQ on the first page.
Last edited by Zeusolympus on Sep 10, 2018, 7:30:05 AM
It would be nice if you could filter for an item that does not have a certain mod. Say for example 0 all resist, i.e. no resistance at all.
"
viau_a wrote:
It would be nice if you could filter for an item that does not have a certain mod. Say for example 0 all resist, i.e. no resistance at all.

You can. Put a filter group that has the operator "NOT".

If i search for a Item Mod i get a very very big list on a mobile device. Can you change it and make it like the search for an item name?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info