PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
The issue should be resolved now, sorry about the service interruption.

Can confirm, works now. Thank you very much for the quick fix! Thought I was crazy at first because I hadn't seen anyone else mention poe.trade not working for them so I felt like it's on me...
Hey xyz!

It's me, again...

Last night, Filtration coudn't update the forum shop topic. Seams like you fixed it with v0.7b.

But... there is now something else...

It was odd that nobody is contacting me for some very cheap items (much cheaper than other sellers). I tried to search poe.trade to see if my items were listed but they were not. When finally few ppl contacted me, I asked them how they found me and they all said: "through pathofexile.com/trade site".

So, it steams that Acquisition works when it comes updating a forum topic, but (I guess) now poe.trade doesn't 'pull' that data from pathofexile.com topic post.

Can you please check what is wrong and see if you can fix it?

Thanks!

btw. whats all that talk about 'ipv6' ?
Last edited by drunkydragon on Sep 1, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
Hi there.

If you're using Acqusition to list forum shop threads and don't have any public stash tabs, you need to set up your online URL. This video explains how to do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqU9jkWRy0 (at 0:43)
ok, I'm an 1diot.

I tottaly forgot to insert my control poe.trade url when I installed a new version of Acquisition.

Sorry man!
Hello i am writting cauze i have problem with poezyx too at Delve league .
I havent got a single Pm in game and i went to search my name on poe trade and it cant find any items i am selling.previous leagues i didnt have problem
I can use the Live search in poe.trade it somehow keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting

I've tried 3 search engines and still doesn't work
Last edited by Peachakhun on Sep 3, 2018, 6:56:22 AM
problem solved
"
Peachakhun wrote:
I can use the Live search in poe.trade it somehow keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting

If live search doesn't work for you there's likely a problem with your network. You can try changing the default "WebSocket" mode to "60s" or "90s".
poe.trade shows my old deleted name, aka my highest level character. How do I change this? No one can message me on that name because it is deleted so trading doesnt work. Is there any way to fix this? Ive tried all kinds of things, relogging, remaking the name, doesnt work either. How do I contact the creator of poe.trade? I find nothing anywhere. Please help.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
"
xyz wrote:
"
Peachakhun wrote:

If live search doesn't work for you there's likely a problem with your network. You can try changing the default "WebSocket" mode to "60s" or "90s".

yes the 60sec worked ! too bad the "websocket" has a problem .. is there a way to fix it ? i've tried many ways and it doesn't

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info