PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Is it any way to see last time the seller was online?
It is boring to wait for offline seller and to understand he left the league....
currency.poe.trade doesn't display stock of offerings for the fragment tab. It would be great to have that feature.
Hey, i was wondering how to appear online on std while playing leagues, do i have to tick some option or does it not work at all?
good day, this user underestimates the price of all items and does not sell them at all for 2-3 weeks, it can be checked and do something about it ?
http://poe.trade/search/maurarohadoyen
poe.trade live isn't working for me today, technical issues? or am I the only one?
It was a problem in the datacenter. It should be working now.
Postings don't seem to be updating, or they are but very slowly. I keep trying to post currency then doing maps while waiting for it to show but it never does
Live search function seems to be broken for me (not showing items). Been up and down since yesterday
Would it be possible to mute that white page leaking through between reloads of the page? When using the dark theme, playing in a dark room, clicking search will momentarily show the default page colour which for Firefox is white/bright grey which completely blinds me.

A CSS file? I really need help with this, it's extremely annoying.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
"
Vresiberba wrote:
Would it be possible to mute that white page leaking through between reloads of the page? When using the dark theme, playing in a dark room, clicking search will momentarily show the default page colour which for Firefox is white/bright grey which completely blinds me.

A CSS file? I really need help with this, it's extremely annoying.

You can change that globally for Firefox if you like.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1187472
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info