PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

The second day everything works fine, here it is happiness
"
Nekondas wrote:
Mr. Admin, please take your shitty site offline so we can play without constant spam. Thank you.

Damn man, have some respect. This guy and his website is literally the reason why the game was fun for the majority of the players. It took GGG fucking five years before they made a website for trade.

Yes, website is lagging right now but problems arise and will eventually get solved. That's how its always worked. Just be patient.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
There are no filters selectable for added accuracy or specific flat lightning damage. could these be added?
Anyone besides me have issues with poe.trade drop down menus not working right. I get a short box for the item name and all drop down menus don't scroll but rather show the entire list very annoying when trying to look at mods. This happens in IE, Chrome, Firefox. Then will mysteriously go away and work for a while. Any ideas on a fix??
Could I suggest the ability to combine multiple search types in a single search, I'm particularly thinking of COUNT and IF, because often when I'm searching for items that have crafting potential I have to duplicate my work, as a very simple example:

If I'm searching for an item that has 2 specific resists that I'd need to balance my resists, say cold and fire, then I could search using "Cold 30, Fire 30, Count 1" so that I'd fine an item with one of the 2 resists at the value I desire and some would have an open affix to craft the other one. But I could get one which has 30 fire resist but also has 5 cold resist or something, so I also have to add "Cold 30, Fire 30, IF" to that search.

When I do much more complicated searches for items with unrealised potential I end up spending a whole bunch of time filling out the fields twice so such a feature would be a real time saver.

Thanks for putting together such a useful tool.
Hi,

Anyone know how I could recover my favorites from last league on poe.trade?

I had many live searches in my bookmarks like : http://poe.trade/search/akoasikihahamo/live

and now the links only bring me on the main page of poe.trade... It would be pretty annoying if I have to remake all my live searches.

Thanks for the help!
Some mods are missing, including the shaper mod "Socketed Gems Are Supported By Level # Advanced Traps".

This mod is however present on PoE's own trade platform.
Attempting to filter out iron rings by using a 'Not' block and 'Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks' implicit with a maximum value of 3 also filters out steel rings. The search seems to only recognize the mod and ignore the value.

This is a recent development specific to poe.trade, as it worked during previous leagues and still works with the official site trading program.

Last edited by MonTerran on Jun 21, 2018, 8:31:32 AM
"
MonTerran wrote:
Attempting to filter out iron rings by using a 'Not' block and 'Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks' implicit with a maximum value of 3 also filters out steel rings. The search seems to only recognize the mod and ignore the value.

This is a recent development specific to poe.trade, as it worked during previous leagues and still works with the official site trading program.

As a workaround, you can instead use the "count" filter with max count set to zero.
if i open about 5 live searches only 1 or 2 of them actually working.

they are looks ok(connected and all) but no items appears there.
i put some items that should appear in the live search and they appear on other indexers but not on poe.trade
is there something i can do?

tried to close firewall, changed internet connection, didn't helped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info