PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Sarno wrote:
"
Vresiberba wrote:
Would it be possible to mute that white page leaking through between reloads of the page? When using the dark theme, playing in a dark room, clicking search will momentarily show the default page colour which for Firefox is white/bright grey which completely blinds me.

A CSS file? I really need help with this, it's extremely annoying.

You can change that globally for Firefox if you like.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1187472

I... no, I've tried all kind of things and that white blip is still there. It would be neat if the poe.trade development team could fix this, because I can't.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Last edited by Vresiberba on Jul 7, 2018, 2:36:22 AM
"
Migasian wrote:
good day, this user underestimates the price of all items and does not sell them at all for 2-3 weeks, it can be checked and do something about it ?
http://poe.trade/search/maurarohadoyen

what are you going to do about it ? it fixes prices at low price and does not sell
Search working slow for me several days, it always have several seconds delay, can it be fixed, or it is problem only at my side?
Some minor QoL fix:

ignore Apostrophes in names
"
Death's Opus is a Bitch to type, Deaths Opus should suffice

Greetings kxc0re

Hi there. I was unable to find any info about this bug, so, here i am, asking you.
Basically, my list of mods to choose from on poe.trade ends on "#% to block spells mod" which should be not even half of the list of mods. How to fix?
https://i.redd.it/uooyacmp5d911.jpg

Edit: solved. didn't know you can type to find the needed mod
Last edited by TeModen on Jul 11, 2018, 4:12:21 PM
Was the Live Search function removed? I am no longer seeing the button no matter what browser I use :(
Using Acquisition but it seems that i cannot update my shop thread and show as online although ive refresh the http://control.poe.trade link

Im not in game btw
"
Vresiberba wrote:
Would it be possible to mute that white page leaking through between reloads of the page? When using the dark theme, playing in a dark room, clicking search will momentarily show the default page colour which for Firefox is white/bright grey which completely blinds me.

On Firefox:
1. Burger Menu → Help → Troubleshooting Information
2. Click the Show Folder button beside the Profile Folder entry
3. Create a folder named chrome in the directory that opens
4. In the chrome folder create a css file with the name userContent.css
5. Paste the following code inside:

@-moz-document domain(poe.trade) {
html { background-color: black; }
}

On Chrome you may have to use an addon and a bit different css depending on how the addon works.
"
Dampfnudler wrote:
"
Vresiberba wrote:

On Firefox:
1. Burger Menu → Help → Troubleshooting Information
2. Click the Show Folder button beside the Profile Folder entry
3. Create a folder named chrome in the directory that opens
4. In the chrome folder create a css file with the name userContent.css
5. Paste the following code inside:

@-moz-document domain(poe.trade) {
html { background-color: black; }
}

On Chrome you may have to use an addon and a bit different css depending on how the addon works.

Tried that, doesn't work.

Edit: Oh, hang on, YEEE! It works, thank you very much sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar!
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Last edited by Vresiberba on Jul 14, 2018, 5:37:41 AM
Would we be able to to buy unique maps in bulk in the near future, just like regular maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info