PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Yes, it works for me now. Thanks!
As of the last update you appear online only on the league you are currently playing if the Online Only search option is on (works as intended i guess).

But is it possible to have an option for poe.trade to show my online status on all leagues like the official trade engine has?

I have mostly expensive items listed on standard and will gladly hop leagues for a trade.
"
Teplokot wrote:
As of the last update you appear online only on the league you are currently playing if the Online Only search option is on (works as intended i guess).

But is it possible to have an option for poe.trade to show my online status on all leagues like the official trade engine has?

I have mostly expensive items listed on standard and will gladly hop leagues for a trade.

This is possible, I've added a faq entry to the first post to clarify.
"
xyz wrote:
I've added a faq entry to the first post to clarify.

Thanks a lot. I have not used the url since... Aug 3, 2017 5:54:01 AM :)
Now all is gucci
-

Last edited by Jneezy on May 27, 2018, 4:32:10 PM
Is there a way to report people who have multiple posts, are not afk, but never sell?

There is a few on the currency market who do this habitually.
could you index more the one currency ratio from the same seller?
right now if i want to sell 1chaos for 10jewel and 10chaos for 90jewel (as in volume discount), currency trade seem to show only one of the listing, and the one which appear seems to be random (that is, refreshing the page sometime show only the 1:10 ratio, other times just the 1:9 ratio).
Either way, thanks for the great site!
What about button right on any *fix of any item in list what removes that criteria from searching? For example I search for gloves with 40-80 health, 30-40 cold resists and 30-40 fire resists, in search list I have gloves with "mana gained on kill" or "chaos resist", I just click on that stat and it added in "not" filter group, instantly removing some items from list.
Hope you understand what I mean ^^
I posted a few things for sale almost an hour ago and it hasn't shown up (using premium tab). It was working fine before the recent update. Please help.

Edit : Looks like it didn't pop up on live search, but shows up if I search under my account name.
Last edited by tkensei on May 31, 2018, 3:35:44 PM
reposting this because this functionality is still not in the tool

PLEASE ADD SUPPORT FOR NEGATIVE INTEGERS

i was trying to set up a search for ventors gambles today to get a decent search i can use always when looking for these things. However i realized that your tool does not support negative values

for instance when i use the pseudo ele res min value 60 http://poe.trade/search/ahasusituomiua

you get a list of rings that have a pseudo POSITIVE VALUE ele res = 60 so it actually could be quite a bit less total value than 60 since it doesnt account for negative res values

i tried to use the sum function as well and that doesnt work.

please add functionality to include support for negative integers!!!
Last edited by shnurr214 on May 31, 2018, 4:11:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info