PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Update: now its working for me again, wasn't for a few hours, but now it is back working again.

Thanks
"
DiggaTron wrote:
Update: now its working for me again, wasn't for a few hours, but now it is back working again.

Thanks

Works. Thx guys.

Poe.trade UI is imo better than ggg trade.

gl
Last edited by Rexeos on May 24, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
There was a power failure in the data center which resulted in one load balanced node getting rebooted and breaking down. This should be resolved now.
hi after recent patch im getting this error in aquisition:
Error while submitting shop to forums: Security token has expired. Please submit the form again.

i'm not sure what this is and how to fix it. can someone help. thx.

i still appear online on poetrade and everything that i can see seems to be working i can log into aquisition basically the program just wont send my new items and prices to my forum thread.
ign: NutritiousNuts / NutritiousNut
Last edited by ilikenuts on May 24, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
The Acquisition issue is being tracked in https://github.com/xyzz/acquisition/issues/460
Would it be possible to search for "Has a Corruption Modifier"? (Or, in preparation for Incursion, "Number of Corruption Modifiers"?)

I can search for "is corrupted", but that returns all possible corruptions, bricked rares, white sockets, etc. I want specifically items which give something useful.

I can manually add all possible corruption mods manually, but that's obviously a lot of work for something simple.

(The similar could be asked for lab enchants or Shaper/Elder mods; but I find myself searching for corrupted items the most.)
hi

have trouble with acqisition

Error while submitting shop to forums: Security token has expired. Please submit the form again.

and now say error when i use my email and password.....

any tips?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi

have trouble with acqisition

and now say error when i use my email and password.....

any tips?

They're following the issue at https://github.com/xyzz/acquisition/issues/460

XYZ is sorting it out, but it looks like he's going to have to create a new build for it. Stay tuned, or follow the new browser suggestions.
Hi,

I recently hit level 100 for the first time on a character.

I've PMed the bot multiple times but it doesn't seem to want to reindex my profile and it hasn't responded with my control link either. Profile and tabs are set to public.
It should be working now, try sending the message again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info