PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Sup, i have a problem with selling sacrifice sets. I have an account on poe.trade, go to the site poe.trade => currency market => manage your shop => loggin in => choose league => make an offer ( first "slider" sacrifice set. next window "1" . next window 7. next "slider" chaos orb. Then I press "save and bump" and here problem is appear. There is no my offer on poe.trade, in online and in oflline offers. I don't know why. Need ur help. Thx.
I set a live search, every 90 seconds, for "gripped gloves" that are not identified and are rare...

http://poe.trade/search/akamimosatadek/live

The refreshed result does not find any items when in fact 5 items meet the criteria. I know because the regular search finds those 5 items.
It seems that my Reach of the Council bow is not showing up in searches depite being in a public stash tab with a listed price. All of my other items are showing up when I search for them but searching for reach of the council in herdcore essence only returns about 5 results not including mine. Just trying to figure out what's going on. The only thing I can think of is that is about as low dps as reach can get at 247 so maybe they only start listing at 250 for some reason?
Can't access your website from both home network and 4G on phone since few hours any help appreciated i just did like to know where the problem come from if it's going to continue for a while or if you had any reports of this lately.

Thank you :)

Edit: Solved few mins ago no idea what was the problem ^^
Last edited by FlyingCasual on Nov 3, 2016, 1:34:52 PM
To be nice, I tried to disable ad blocker on your page at poe.trade in order to allow you to make your money through ad revenue. However, the moment I did this and reloaded your page, I was redirected to another page within 5 seconds. Ads have once again been disabled on your domain. Please consider using only non-intrusive ads that do not run flash, and ads that do not hijack the end user's use of your domain to redirect them elsewhere.

Thank you very much for an otherwise amazing product.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
poe.trade is not listing unidentified maps Hallowed Ground (Graveyard) and Putrid Cloister (Museum). Someone got the same problem as me?

// edit:

Got it. Autoname search as unidentified is not working properly.
Last edited by Placek_Plackowsky on Nov 8, 2016, 3:15:25 PM
I'm sure there are more missing unique mods, anyway the only one I currently know of is:

Adds # Chaos Damage to Spells (Apeps Rage for example)
Hi i have issure Can't extract selected character name from the page
Weird problem, my High Gardens Map (normal rarity) isn't showing up on the results, please assist! I'm using public tabs.
IGN: EternalAtrum
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if it'll even be seen, but there is a serious problem with the ads on poe.trade

Twice today I've had intrusive ads that hijack the browser, just on poe.trade.

I don't use an ad blocker, because I want sites like poe.trade to be compensated for their work, but I simply cannot visit the site anymore until this is fixed.

I've run a virus scan, and nothing shows up on my end, and it only happens on poe.trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info