PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello,

Got a problem with shaper sets. And to be honest, any other curreny.poe.trade offers when i try to manage my shop. My personal link etc etc everything is filled in, i make a new offer, shaper set vs chais orbs for this matter (any other offers work the same) i bump my thread and my offers don't shiw up. Online, offline doesn't matter, i can't see my iffers. Anyone who mamaged to solve this issue?
"
GrimEternity wrote:
Weird problem, my High Gardens Map (normal rarity) isn't showing up on the results, please assist! I'm using public tabs.

Similar problem. 2 Plaza, 4 Gorge and 5 Springs maps laying near each other in public stash tab. Only Rare Gorge and Gorge with quality with quality are showing on poe.trade, also one of the two non-quality Plazas.
Hi,

does it take longer if im setting it up for the 1st time?
my account just transferred from Singapore Garena server to this server. will there be a problem?
it keeps prompting "WARN 2016-11-17T01:59:16.098 172 got a non-object response "

Regards,
Daryl
Last edited by SilenTPeoN on Nov 16, 2016, 12:59:49 PM
Hey there, a minor suggestion:

Would it be possible to get a small description of the item we're searching for instead of "search results" in the title of the result page?

Just 'Shavronne's Wrapping', 'Rare Jewel' or '6-linked Astral Plate' would be already really nice.

I usually save a lot of search results for different upgrade slots for my active builds and renaming them is pretty time consuming.

Thanks for your efforts!
I sold an Agnerod Staff a Week ago, removed it from my Shop and still it is listed and i get a lot of requests for it which is pretty annoying. I am doing something wrong or why does the Site take so much time to Update sold items?
Hi,There. When on poe.trade add new buff to filter?
as example

Ty
Hey xyz,

Can you add Blight, Scorching Ray, and Blade Flurry to the index? its impossible to buy or sell them there, because they dont show up.

Used both acquisition and premium tab
Hello,
I have a problem that i have noticed today. After I log in the game my items are shown on poe.trade (those from premium tabs). But in about 5 minutes I get unlisted from poe.trade like I am not online anymore.
I can't log to each 5 minutes to relist them. Is a bug or why it is behaveing like that?
Thanks for help.
Best regards.

Update:
If I keep changing my chars it stays online.
If I stay on one character more than 5 min let's say, all items I list are not shown online.
If I search with offline toggled I find my items and my status as being online. But I am not listed if I toggle the online option.
After some time, even if I am online, when the items are unlisted from poe (they are still in premium tabs with price tags on them) I find the items offline but with no name under them like there is an unknown character who listed them.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Nov 19, 2016, 4:24:56 AM
Currently, the auto online feature only works with the old client. If you launch the game with the new x64 client, it doesn't show you as online.

It works with the Auto Online tool from jhovgaard tho.
I'm constantly getting PM's from users asking for items that I sold 5 days ago...

One in particular is "Level 1 0% Ancestral Warchief listed for 1 fusing in Essence" for some reason it's still listed on the website, my trade tab doesn't have it in. I'm doing it from in-game rather than using any application(s) so I'm not sure whats going on. :/

Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info