PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Think you should ban some people from posting items or at least have some rules I dont buy from insulting rude people ... I got insulted when the price was raised when I was going look up the item again after waiting 2 days for the seller to even answer ... I have to deal with people like that for work Iam not going to do it on my time off
I would also like to know how to post the map sets? Please anyone that has figured it out help would be much appreciated.
Spoiler

what i am doing wrong? trying out 3rd day in a row to add this, and it still did not added...
Have a problem

I configure acquisition and I'm online

And item,I sell, are not show in poe.trade.

All is ok with acquisition , i enter the link etc ...

Can someone help me ?

Ig name : ___Aramis___
Please allow search for items with no buyout only. Thanks.
Identifying items on the ground: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562689
Talismans as quest rewards: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1690768
Hi, I have a status of online, forum topic is updated. But things are not laid out for trading. there is a bug in the program: WARN 2016-10-25T02: 48: 19.388 You can not remove the name of the selected symbol from the page. Help. Before, everything was fine.Things from the forum of non-arrival on the site itself. Tell me what the reason may be
Last edited by macutastas on Oct 25, 2016, 1:27:27 AM
Why is that i'm not shown online, while i am?
It says "make sure you're in ladder." But im not lvl91 , only highest char is 81.

How can i fix this?
Using aquisition would fix it?
i dont want to use the "force online" tool every 3 min

pls help! thanks
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Can someone help me? I've set up my shop for currency trade and all is going well except that I can only buy one currency from chaos with the currency tab. Currently, the note reads: "~b/o 51/20 fusings", but I would like to also add jewellers, alterations, and many others. Is there a way I can do all of these in one note?
How about you shut down poe trade so GGG is forced to fix the trading system instead of giving them an excuse not to do so.

Just a thought.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
I'm using premium tabs and half of my maps aren't listed. Anyone knows what causes this problem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info