PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
MegaGrubby wrote:
A few things seem to be working differently.

First, I keep losing my current league. I'm in Hardcore Prophecy. It keeps changing it back to Prophecy. I think new sessions are changing the default league somehow. What I mean is that once I change the league today, it will remember hardcore prophecy. If I shut down the computer and open up the browser again, it will start defaulting things back to Prophecy.

Next, item imports are getting a "------" 0/0 item as one of the MOD criteria for the import. I'm having to delete it with each import.

Finally, something is odd about weapon imports/searches. Take this bow that is in my shop tab:

So...I've broadened the search criteria...the bow in my shop tab is not listed in the search results

"
ilyanna wrote:
In the currency sales page of poe.trade the Pale Council map fragments are named incorrectly for their artwork. I was curious if the indexer is correct for the name or for the artwork?

The names compared to artwork:

Eber's Key is correct (the top right piece)
Inya's Key is incorrect (site claims its the top left, it is actually the bottom left)
Yriel's Key is incorrect (site claims its the bottom left, it is actually the bottom right)
Volkuur's Key is incorrect (site claims its the bottom right, it is actually the top left)

Sorry for bothering you.
Thanks for all the good work!

"
samirmok wrote:
Since this last 2.3 PoE update I cant organize found items in descending order based on the sum of its various properties. Any news on that?

All these issues are fixed now.
Cool, ty very much.
In Game: ElaineBelloc
the new amu "Star of Wraeclast Ruby Amulet" doesnt show up at all
My listing now show up on poe.trade, but not on currency page.
Last edited by Heiks on Jun 12, 2016, 3:33:12 PM
thanks! keep up the good work!
cant find my shop on currency.poe.trade
Emperor's Mastery Prismatic Jewel isn't showing up at all atm on poe.trade. I tried listing it in a shop via acquisiton, and I also tried putting it in a public tab and setting a buyout on it in-game, but neither way seems to work.
Last edited by PAJAMAMONSTER on Jun 13, 2016, 10:05:26 PM
saving and bumping since my last post still cant find my offer on currency.poe.trade

http://imgur.com/hYQ5HbO
Would be great if there were a search criteria for quantity. Like searching for full stacks of silver coins (30) for instance. If there is already a way to do this and I missed it, I apologize. Just let me know how to do it.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Studded belts don't add the implicit and mods together when searching for stun duration.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Jun 14, 2016, 5:21:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info