PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

The Ascetic Gold Amulet
and other uniques need to be added

Request - Reverse sorting. Clicking an affix sorts it from best to worse, would like an option to do the other way (maybe clicking it again flips it?)
IGN TDA
Just put up a Demon Song Cutlass from my stash tab for 8c, I got it from a Kalandras Craft Prophecy.
Ingame it actually shows as mirrored but when you search on poe.trade it doesn't.

Bug?
A few things seem to be working differently.

First, I keep losing my current league. I'm in Hardcore Prophecy. It keeps changing it back to Prophecy. I think new sessions are changing the default league somehow. What I mean is that once I change the league today, it will remember hardcore prophecy. If I shut down the computer and open up the browser again, it will start defaulting things back to Prophecy.

Next, item imports are getting a "------" 0/0 item as one of the MOD criteria for the import. I'm having to delete it with each import.

Finally, something is odd about weapon imports/searches. Take this bow that is in my shop tab:

Rarity: Rare
Rift Bane
Citadel Bow
--------
Bow
Physical Damage: 52-147 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 39-77 (augmented), 7-93 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.90% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.25
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Dex: 185 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G G
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
Adds 27-46 Physical Damage
Adds 39-77 Fire Damage
Adds 7-93 Lightning Damage
15% increased Critical Strike Chance
+4 Life gained on Kill

I will typically update the text to look like this and then hit import:
Rarity: Rare
Rift Bane
Citadel Bow
--------
Bow
Physical Damage: 52-147 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 39-77 (augmented), 7-93 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.90% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.25
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Dex: 185 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G G
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
15% increased Critical Strike Chance
+4 Life gained on Kill

I will then modify the search page in the following ways:
* change item type to Bow
* delete bow damage criteria (the non DPS version)
* delete bow APS criteria
* delete physical DPS criteria
* delete any numbers in mods

So...I've broadened the search criteria...the bow in my shop tab is not listed in the search results
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Jun 8, 2016, 9:13:55 PM
Hi, at first thanks for all your work! PoE would not be the same without your site!

Would it be possible to add a "Reset" Button in the upper Region of the Filter section?

I always have to scroll down for it. Or is there another way?

best regards!
Please make it that each Div Card has wiki link just like what you did with Unique Items.

Thank you if you can make it happen.
Currency.poe. shop online link page is broken, im copy paste'ing my online link, press login, nothing happens.. same page again. it's been like this for a week now.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
A few things seem to be working differently.

First, I keep losing my current league. I'm in Hardcore Prophecy. It keeps changing it back to Prophecy. I think new sessions are changing the default league somehow. What I mean is that once I change the league today, it will remember hardcore prophecy. If I shut down the computer and open up the browser again, it will start defaulting things back to Prophecy.

Next, item imports are getting a "------" 0/0 item as one of the MOD criteria for the import. I'm having to delete it with each import.

Finally, something is odd about weapon imports/searches. Take this bow that is in my shop tab:

So...I've broadened the search criteria...the bow in my shop tab is not listed in the search results

I've confirmed these issues and will try to fix them asap.

"
Hi, at first thanks for all your work! PoE would not be the same without your site!

Would it be possible to add a "Reset" Button in the upper Region of the Filter section?

I always have to scroll down for it. Or is there another way?

best regards!

Click on the "logo".

"
RorshachZ wrote:
Currency.poe. shop online link page is broken, im copy paste'ing my online link, press login, nothing happens.. same page again. it's been like this for a week now.

This works fine for me and a lot of other people, make sure your online link is correct.

"
ventuz wrote:
Please make it that each Div Card has wiki link just like what you did with Unique Items.

Done.
"
xyz wrote:
"
ventuz wrote:

Done.

Wow. Thanks again.
Last edited by ventuz on Jun 9, 2016, 7:37:24 PM
why is level/tier not working? i try to show only lvl requirement 48 items(lvl/tier max 48), but items with lvl 65 show up as well as others.
"
digibluez wrote:
why is level/tier not working? i try to show only lvl requirement 48 items(lvl/tier max 48), but items with lvl 65 show up as well as others.

Level/tier is not the same as required level, you're using the wrong field.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info