PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
Yes I understand what you mean, my post still applies.

Was asking as I remember there was quite a big outcry about these people on reddit, and still sometimes such posts pop up.

So if is completely fine, then I might as well join them.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
1988288 wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
Yes I understand what you mean, my post still applies.

Was asking as I remember there was quite a big outcry about these people on reddit, and still sometimes such posts pop up.

So if is completely fine, then I might as well join them.

It's not fine. Report these people to GGG.
Last edited by xyz on Jun 16, 2016, 12:48:24 PM
what will reporting them to GGG do? GGG doesnt control your website do they? i doubt GGG cares about "outside" of the game trades
The Ascetic Gold amulet's explicit affix's cannot be sorted. (The quantity and rarity)
IGN TDA
Im getting sick and tired of people listing crap on PoEtrade for 1c when it usually goes for at least 15c and they have no intention of selling it, they are just listing at the min price so it will be at the top. So you send them a tell and they never respond or when they do they say "sorry, wrong price - 35c". These kinds of scammers are whats making this "human interaction" reach a new low of suckage.
Hello Xyz.

Love your site and appreciate all the work you have done and continue to do.

Would just like to make a suggestion:

Add the option to link buy outs on specific mods for items into the store.

For example, if I search for a 6 link bow and set a buyout to 1.5ex. I could set a specific base or mod range if that is what I want. This way people who are selling it can search what people are actually willing to pay for the specific mods, with the ability to message said people.

At the moment people are going of prices that are often there because they are too high and not selling.

I am not sure if this is in anyway possible or how detrimental it would be, but I think buyers setting a price they would actually pay is a decent idea.
Any possibility of getting prefix/suffix count as search filters?
Sure, ask GGG to provide this data.
Hi!
At first thx a lot for your work!

Could we get a Filter Option for Prophecies by difficulty?

It says it in the discription of the the Item.

Don't know if its possible.

Also oculd the standard be Merciless? SO you don't have to change it all the time in merciless?

The filter should work like: If the searched item is a prophecy, the filter should filter out not merciless prophecies by default.

again thx a lot for your work!
Hi !
I have some glitch on poe trade .
Logged on currency poe trade , made new currency offer , Clicked Save & Bump ----> no offers appears even after few hours . tried to relogin . Remaking offers doesnt help too .
Can you check it ? poe trade account name : mysterious11 .

I wanted to say , that my offers doesnt appear EVEN as offline :(

Could you help me , please ?
Last edited by mysterious11 on Jun 19, 2016, 6:01:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info