it should work the same way
"
xyz wrote:
it should work the same way

i have 2 character at lvl 100 and in the standard ladder
"FlamesThenAshes" and "LightInsideMe"

i see myself online here while im not online with the "online tool"
http://poe.trade/search/oritononahahiw

here i have 252 exalted for mirror but shows me as offline with the other charname
http://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Standard&online=&want=6&have=24

if i click "become online" im still online on poe items but with FlamesThenAshes intead of LightInsideMe, and online on poe currency with FlamesThenAshes

so there is something wrong, maybe poe currency does not detect the character you are using or what?
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 15, 2016, 3:20:58 PM
http://poe.trade/online.html?2 not working =(
I have a big problem. My items are not showing on poe.trade anymore .
- I bumped my shop multiple times
- My online link shows me, that I'm online
- Acquisiion says the same
- I waited more than 12 hours

But when I open my Online link it shows a wrong name. I changed it with the help off GGG, but the on the online side the old one is shown.

I already had the problem 2 weeks ago. Then I requested a new online link and the problem was solved. But now the name is wrong again and if I try to request a new link, I always receive the same / last one.

Any ideas?
Hello,

I am unable to obtain my control.poe.trade URL. I have sent numerous PM's as instructed and have never received a message back. I believe this is because my account name has an "Ö" in it. I have used it before with other accounts, and never experienced an issue like this.

Is there a problem sending PM's back to accounts with accents? Is there any other way I can get my link? I want to use the currency trade, but atm I cannot.
"
qhil wrote:
I have a big problem. My items are not showing on poe.trade anymore .
- I bumped my shop multiple times
- My online link shows me, that I'm online
- Acquisiion says the same
- I waited more than 12 hours

But when I open my Online link it shows a wrong name. I changed it with the help off GGG, but the on the online side the old one is shown.

I already had the problem 2 weeks ago. Then I requested a new online link and the problem was solved. But now the name is wrong again and if I try to request a new link, I always receive the same / last one.

Any ideas?

what was your old name and what's did you change it to? (i assume "ghil" is the answer to the second question)

"
Hello,

I am unable to obtain my control.poe.trade URL. I have sent numerous PM's as instructed and have never received a message back. I believe this is because my account name has an "Ö" in it. I have used it before with other accounts, and never experienced an issue like this.

Is there a problem sending PM's back to accounts with accents? Is there any other way I can get my link? I want to use the currency trade, but atm I cannot.

this should be fixed now, try resending a PM
I noticed my unID Vessal of Vinktar topaz flask isn't showing up with the search for "Vinktar", but it will show up when searching for unique topaz flasks.

I suppose this is a bug, so just wanted to post it.
"
Hello,

this should be fixed now, try resending a PM[/quote]

WoW amazing. Awesome mate, much appreciate the fix that fast. Thank you!!
I'm unable to trade currency on poe.trade: when I enter my control URL it lets me log in and I get to the page where I choose my league, but when I try to do so I get a 500 error "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application." I assume this has to do with the non-ASCII characters in my username...
This should be fixed now ^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info